ChicagoDiscus.com     Cafepress Store

Thread: Discus.com

Default Discus.com

Hey guys need a little advice.
    Is discus.com the one that was stealing Kenny's pics?
    The website look like they have every discus there is????
    Any ideas or knowledge about these guys,
    Thx Dave.

Real Name
    Tom

Default Re: Discus.com

Yes he is the thief!! Be warned don’t buy from him. Many better places to buy from. Ifish and something fishy should also be avoided. Hit or miss with Wattley and uncle sams. Best to stick with the Sponsors here.

Real Name
    Francis

Just sharing…..quote….We (Forrest Discus and Kenny's Discus) do NOT acknowledge any "Forrest's discus" sold by www.discus.com just because owner of this site illegally steals our actual monthly shipment fish photos to make sales and falsely making claims that he has access to Forrest's Discus.
    This THIEF/PIRATE at discus.com continues to steal our monthly shipment strain photos without our permission; it tuns out in our lastest Sept 2017 Forrest shipment, even after we watermarked all our strain photos this thief would go the length to remove our watermarked photos and post our un-watermarked photos(fish almost look like "broken" in half) on his site.
    WE WILL FROM THIS POINT ON MAKE WEEKLY/MONTHLY ANNOUNCEMENT ON ALL AVAILABLE SOCIAL MEDIA TO remind all discus hobbyists of his illegal business practice unless he stops this unethical stealing practice of his.
    Forrest and Kenny…..unquote
    Grasshopper
    Francis

...Mac's Discus suck too... just saying. We all know (well, most of us) that coloring throughout a spawn of a single strain pair can have some standout juveniles, some "ehh... good shape and healthy but less colorful than his siblings", and then variations in between... BUT, you can tell they're of that strain. Mac and others like him will show stunning pics... but will then give you a drab blue turquoise when you wanted a solid"Ocean Green" or even my favorite --> gives you a clear as day PB yet tell you, "it looks like that now, but just wait... you'll see that it's a Rose Red"... then get pissed at you when a month later you ask for a replacement and all he does it give you $ for the fish. I'm sorry, but when I pay out the butt for shipping, I expect what I ordered.

I've been lucky with Uncle Sam's. Won't touch discus.crap
    -Elliot