ChicagoDiscus.com     Golden State Discus

Thread: Important Please Read and Help - Please help me reunite my children.

Default Important Please Read and Help - Please help me reunite my children.

Dear Simply’ members,

I have special permission from Al, Pat and Brian to make this post, and for me, it was not an easy ask, so thank you so much Admin for allowing this. It means so much.

I have a request for help. I am trying to raise some funds to help me reunite my family. I have been hit by tragedy this year and it has split my little family and now we are spread over two sides of the planet.

On May 9th this year I lost the most wonderful person I have ever met. My wife of 10 years tragically passed away after a short and severe illness. We had three beautiful little children, Vincent 9, my daughter Lenii 7 and my youngest, Jasper 6.
    I am British and my wife was Filipino, our children are a beautiful mix of us both, they were our life and our dreams. But this devastating loss has divided us. I had to leave my daughter and youngest son in the Philippines to return to the UK and now I am struggling to afford to bring them back to me and their brother.

Please would you take time to visit my GoFundMe page and read my story, it will help you understand my situation and what we have lost and what I want to gain from any kind donations. I promised my beautiful children that they would be together again by Christmas, but sadly I cannot make that happen alone. Any help is just so kind.
    Some might know, but I have been a member of Simply’ since 2005, I know you are a wonderful community and I wouldn’t ask for help unless I had nowhere to turn.

Here is is a link to my page. https://gofund.me/3809246a

thank you so much

Steve
    Last edited by steve.ryall; 11-24-2021 at 04:07 PM.

Administrator and MVP Dec.2015 Second Hand Pat's Avatar
    Real Name
    Pat

Default Re: Important Please Read and Help - Please help me reunite my children.

Hi Steve, I donated to your fund. I hope your family is able to reunite your family. So sorry to hear about your wife
    Pat
    Your discus are talking to you....are you listening

Administrator and MVP Dec.2015 Second Hand Pat's Avatar
    Real Name
    Pat

Default Re: Important Please Read and Help - Please help me reunite my children.

Hi Steve, I posted your story and GoFundMe on the Simply Discus group on Facebook. Hope it helps.
    Pat
    Your discus are talking to you....are you listening

Quote Originally Posted by Second Hand Pat View Post
    Hi Steve, I donated to your fund. I hope your family is able to reunite your family. So sorry to hear about your wife
    Pat
    Thank you Pat, Your donation was so very kind. yes, it's been a tough time for us all, the children especially. Soon, we will be together again.

To all the amazing members who have helped me, may I wish you a wonderful Christmas. It is a time where family means so much. Your generosity and kindness is getting me to a point where my goal can be achieved, hopefully early in 2022.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you, Merry Christmas

Steve

Real Name
    Brian

The FB page was taken down. We started a new page and I put the link there. Hopefully you will reach your goal soon!!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/439928097802712