ChicagoDiscus.com     Golden State Discus

Thread: Want to purchase some discus, what am I doing wrong?

Default Want to purchase some discus, what am I doing wrong?

Okay, I have been trying to get in contact with someone at Golden State Discus now for the last couple weeks. I realize they are probably really busy so I can understand in a way. All I want is some information before I purchase. Should I just order what I want, it seems they are saying they have what I want but then the pictures are saying they are out of stock. I have tried to contact them by e-mail but still have received no reply, should I call to place an order or would that be to forward. All I want is to find out if they have any White Butterfly's at 3-3.5" in stock available. I'm sorry I had to resort to this to get a response. Jim in Ohio

Default Re: Want to purchase some discus, what am I doing wrong?

Hi Jim, I am so sorry that I did not get back to you in a timely manner! I had some 3-3.5" white butterfly pulled aside for a customer to see how many he wanted and he ended up taking all we had. Then I wanted to see if we would be receiving any in our new shipment and due to shipping issues, that has been delayed. I will be sending you an email as well. Thank you, Lynda

Default Re: Want to purchase some discus, what am I doing wrong?

Thank you, thank you I can wait. I would much rather wait and get what I want than to have to try anywhere else. I just didn't understand your stock list said you had some but when I pulled up the white butterfly to order it said out of stock. Thanks again Lynda for getting back to me I will be waiting for your e-mail. Jim in Ohio