ChicagoDiscus.com     Cafepress Store

Thread: Happy Friday

Default Happy Friday

Hello Everyone

Hope you are all well and your families are doing well

We are going through a pandemic and its the festive season and as its Friday I thought I say Happy Friday to all and wish all a lovely weekend

Default Re: Happy Friday

I have a friend who just flew to England and is staying in the moors but I can't remember where. He's been vaccinated, boosted, and tested with the stick that almost goes from your nose into your brain. He'll be out of QT tomorrow.
    I envy him but I'd rather be there in summer than winter. My nephew lived with his Welch and son in London. He loved it. I'm the only one I know in my family who prefers the country the city.

We have the same pandemic here except that Omicron has not yet overtaken Delta here yet. I mask up when I go to stores, but the majority of people in my neck of the woods are mostly ignoring the situation.

It's a happy Friday for me. I have a big fish room project going on that will take a long time. I love it when I get on a mission.
    Mama Bear

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Jim

Default Re: Happy Friday

Happy Friday everyone. I hear the Corona is really bad in the UK now, hopefully you'll get some relief soon. The worst part is lack of interaction with friends. Hell, it's so bad i'd like to see people i can't stand.