AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Snow Leopard juveniles!

Registered Member

Default Re: Snow Leopard juveniles!

Thank You! I’m very happy with the juvies I have now! Every single is a little diffrent on spot size, pattern and coverage! They make me very happy! Hope they will grow out nicely!

Registered Member

Thank you Willie and Brian! I’m very happy with the fish but they eat very sparingly, they don’t accept pellet food (even presoaked in garlic extract) and the fish/mussel/shrimp frozen mix they eat pretty small quantities. One thing they loved is sterlized freeze dried tubifex cubes. Does tubifex has any protein or fat? I also use vitamins on tubifex and add vits directly to water. I use Brightwell’s Vitamarin-F vitamins and GarlicPower

Real Name
    Francis

Quite high ……Omega One Freeze Dried Tubiflex ….. Min. Crude Protein….54%.

Ingredients:*
    Tubifex Worms, Vitamin E supplement.
    Guaranteed Analysis:*
    Min. Crude Protein….54%
    Min. Crude Fat………..9%
    Max. Crude Fiber…….2%
    Max. Moisture………. 5%

Quote Originally Posted by Raimisx9 View Post
    Thank you Willie and Brian! I’m very happy with the fish but they eat very sparingly, they don’t accept pellet food (even presoaked in garlic extract) and the fish/mussel/shrimp frozen mix they eat pretty small quantities. One thing they loved is sterlized freeze dried tubifex cubes. Does tubifex has any protein or fat? I also use vitamins on tubifex and add vits directly to water. I use Brightwell’s Vitamarin-F vitamins and GarlicPower
    Grasshopper
    Francis

Registered Member

Thanks Francis! Also maybe they will get used to eat frozen food and some pellets? It’s almost 2 weeks since I got them, two females are spwaning on their own and all fish seems happy and active, no whiye/stringy poop, no stress bars, no clamped fins. Maybe they need to get use to new tank still?
    Also they are a little nervous about eater change and sand cleaning process, as they are not used to vacuming device and hose.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12