AquaticSuppliers.com     Cafepress Store

Thread: Brine Shrimp Direct

Default Brine Shrimp Direct

I have bought from Brineshrimpdirect.com for years and years now. I order brine shrimp eggs there, decaps. And Lot of other stuff. I've always ordered online though. Placed an order this weekend and there was shopping cart glitch. Victoria there gave me a call about it. Next thing I know we have chatted about alot of things and she answered a few questions I had on brine shrimp storage and handling. Have to say it was a real nice conversation . She treated me as if i really mattered. Thats rare. Its always been my goal when I deal with customers and I just found it very refreshing to see it in a large vendor like brineshrimpdirect.com

So just giving a nodd of appreciation here. Thats customer service at its finest.

Al
    AquaticSuppliers.comFoods your Discus will Love!!!

>>>>>I am a science guy.. show me the science minus the BS

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

I take Pics.. click here for my Flickr images

Default Re: Brine Shrimp Direct

Jehmco is the same way.
    Mama Bear

Al I had way back some issues with the decap and she replaced two shipments and then refunded me. I was a real good experience and made me forget the problems and she made good an all. I still buy from them and recommend anytime I can.

Quote Originally Posted by brewmaster15 View Post
    I have bought from Brineshrimpdirect.com for years and years now. I order brine shrimp eggs there, decaps. And Lot of other stuff. I've always ordered online though. Placed an order this weekend and there was shopping cart glitch. Victoria there gave me a call about it. Next thing I know we have chatted about alot of things and she answered a few questions I had on brine shrimp storage and handling. Have to say it was a real nice conversation . She treated me as if i really mattered. Thats rare. Its always been my goal when I deal with customers and I just found it very refreshing to see it in a large vendor like brineshrimpdirect.com

So just giving a nodd of appreciation here. Thats customer service at its finest.

Al
    Just Call Me Chuck

Disclaimer : I am an old man and all this information is from the top of my head so any mistakes noted I claim the 5th

Quote Originally Posted by LizStreithorst View Post
    Jehmco is the same way.
    I agree 100%!

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

Real Name
    Jacob

That's excellent!
    I had an issue hatching brine shrimp eggs (from Aquarium Coop) about a year or more ago, I made a post on their forum asking what I was doing wrong and Cory (the owner) replied and said basically that it could be a bad batch of eggs and that they'd replace them, but that it was probably because I wasn't cleaning out the hatcher well enough. And he was right. Flawless hatches since.
    It's great to have companies that care. It makes the occasional "hiccup" so much more bearable.

Jehmco and Hans were also great in every dealing I have had with them.

Real Name
    Julian

I have been buying from them for years also. I get my brine shrimp eggs, flakes, my spirulina powder algae paste, for raising brine shrimps to adult size in summer time. Most of the time have been on line, although a few years back I purchased their book on Plankton Culture Manual and their were very helpful.
    Breeding , interest and goals Wilds Heckels and Cuipeuas and a few Domestics pairs with occasional fry as well as Angels fancy Plecos , corys and shrimps.

Quote Originally Posted by Pardal View Post
    I have been buying from them for years also. I get my brine shrimp eggs, flakes, my spirulina powder algae paste, for raising brine shrimps to adult size in summer time. Most of the time have been on line, although a few years back I purchased their book on Plankton Culture Manual and their were very helpful.
    Julian, I would love a thread on your experiences raising brine shrimp to adult. I have tried it here with lack luster results. If you ever have the time would love to hear about what you do.

Al

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com