AquaticSuppliers.com     Cafepress Store

Thread: Giving away 2 discus - Southern Indiana pickup only

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Josh

Default Giving away 2 discus - Southern Indiana pickup only

I'm giving away 2 altum flora discus. I'm at the point where I'm only keeping fish that have all the qualities I'm looking for in potential breeders, and while these fish are beautiful they don't possess all the traits I'm looking for. Giving them away for several reasons, 1) simply discus has been such a helpful and pleasant place for me, I wanted to do something in return, and 2) these fish are too nice to drop off at the LFS.

First fish is a nearly 5" (I assume) male. He is VERY healthy and eats like a pig. He is the largest fish in the group, and as such is somewhat of a bully in my tank. Full disclosure.
    68648.jpg

The second fish is closer to 4". She (I think) has a similar fine pattern as the first fish. She is a cutie and loves flake, so much that she gets bloated if she gets too much flake. You need to be more careful feeding her. Again, full disclosure.
    68474.jpg

I will also throw in the runt if you want him. He has stayed less then 3" since the day I got him. I call him Mike Wasowski because he's small, round, green, grumpy, and has giant eyes.

These pictures are a few weeks old. Will upload recent pics later tonight when I am able.

I'm located in southern Indiana and will not ship, so if you are within reasonable driving distance and can provide a good home for these fish they are yours. Though not required, you can make a small donation to Simply Discus in exchange for these fish. Please PM with any questions!
    Last edited by GalaxyKoiBoi; 12-06-2022 at 05:52 PM. Reason: Spelling