ChicagoDiscus.com     Cafepress Store

Thread: New guy

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Robert

Default New guy

I ordered 5 discus from golden state discus on Monday. I made payment and it’s Friday and no response about shipment. Is this normal or I got scammed?

Real Name
    Francis

Default Re: New guy

Give them a call and also check yr mailbox junk folder.
    Grasshopper
    Francis

Real Name
    Brian

Golden State is one of the best there is. If you don't hear back soon give Doug or Linda a call. They're always busy serving customers. You will be very happy with your purchase!

Hi Robert,
    I am sorry you must not have received the email I sent to you Tuesday morning. Please check your spam folder. The intents of the email is below. I will give you a call or text this afternoon to follow up.

On Nov 1, 2022, at 11:19 AM, Lynda Warner <lynda@goldenstatediscus.com> wrote:

Hi Robert,
    Thank you for your order. We ship thousands of discus a year with very little issues. Discus are wonderful shippers.
    We are pulling your order today. The discus are still in their two week QT period and won’t be ready till next week so if you want to make the trip next week is your best option.
    Let us know your preference. We can pack your order for a pick up or we can ship next week on Monday, November 7 via overnight for delivery Tuesday, November 8.
    Thanks so much,
    Lynda

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Robert

Thank you for clarification, Lynda's email landed in my spam folder. I got a little worried because PayPal send my payment to Aqua Life Aquarium and not to Golden State Discus, my apologies.