Ok I bought 3 GSD in April. Qt for 2+ months and all was good. No white poo and they ate regularly. Lots of clean water and food and they were growing and getting big. Moved them into main tank a 180g with 14 discus. They were good for awhile. At least 2 months and than 1 stopped eating and went into hiding. Than another. The second seems like it was keeping the first company because it at first came out to eat and than went back to hiding. Of course the 3rd followed. And of course the Hans discus who just can’t pass on any disease joined in. So I’ve got 5 fish hiding in 2 spots. Moved the 2 Hans out and into qt. They were black so started with rid ich. Got color back but white poo so went to metro but but died along the way as did one of the GSD in another qt tank by itself. The 2 other GSD were looking better. All was good for a month or 2 and I added 4 Ping discus that again came out of qt fine. Next I’ve got 3 pooing white. Move them out into qt all get metro at 90*+ and all look good now. 2 are eating and pooing correctly and looking good. The Hans looks good and hasn’t pooed white in a week but I’m not seeing it eat. So before I put any back in main tank I want to deworm. I’ve got 2 options. Prazi-pro or wormer plus. Think I’m going to try wormer plus. After all this my question . Do I now lower the temp to treat with the wormer .