ChicagoDiscus.com     Golden State Discus

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Leopards from Chicago Discus

Registered Member

Default Re: New Leopards from Chicago Discus

Thank you! I ordered some of that food you recommended btw. Thanks for sharing your knowledge on here, it really helps a ton of (silent) folks be successful in the hobby

Real Name
    Jacob

There's a YouTube aquarium guy, I believe called MD Tanks who had discus and I think at least a couple of his jumped. He might have made a lid after that. Either way, he eventually gave up on the discus as I recall, though I don't watch too much of that stuff. I think I came across it when researching what I wanted to do with my tank.

Glad that it hasn't happened to you! I left the lid off my community tank for ONE night and two cardinal tetras bailed. Maybe it's just bad luck!

Registered Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwcarlson View Post
    There's a YouTube aquarium guy, I believe called MD Tanks who had discus and I think at least a couple of his jumped. He might have made a lid after that. Either way, he eventually gave up on the discus as I recall, though I don't watch too much of that stuff. I think I came across it when researching what I wanted to do with my tank.

Glad that it hasn't happened to you! I left the lid off my community tank for ONE night and two cardinal tetras bailed. Maybe it's just bad luck!
    That guy is clueless about discus. If they jumped they must have had a good reason, lol

I have had a couple of rummy nose jump out over time, but that’s life in the big city

Real Name
    Jacob

Agreed that he didn't seem to know much about discus! I'm not sure that alone makes them jump though! haha

Registered Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwcarlson View Post
    Agreed that he didn't seem to know much about discus! I'm not sure that alone makes them jump though! haha
    “Ahhhhh get your stupid influencer camera outta my face or I’m gonna end it alllllll…!”

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12