AquaticSuppliers.com     Cafepress Store

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Pingco`s Discus PREVIEW - February 2023 Forrest shipment (Price list included)

SimplyDiscus Sponsor
    Real Name
    Wu Ping

Default Re: Pingco`s Discus PREVIEW - February 2023 Forrest shipment (Price list included)

Hope everyone doing well !!!
    All fish from our February 2023 Forrest shipment have been sold out a weeks ago.
    Thank you all for your great support and orders as always!
    We are planning our next shipment.
    Please subscribe to our newsletter for more updates at www.pingcosdiscus.com
    The fish was sold out though.But i will continue to share some photos and videos of previous shipment.
    Hope you enjoy!
    Thanks again.

Default Re: Pingco`s Discus PREVIEW - February 2023 Forrest shipment (Price list included)

Ping, those were simply beautiful discus. Its a bit dangerous that you are only 2 1/2 hours from me... very dangerous indeed!
    AquaticSuppliers.com Freeze Dried BlackWorms and other foods your Discus will Love!!!

>>>>>I am a science guy.. show me the science minus the BS

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

I take Pics.. click here for my Flickr images

Real Name
    Mervin

IMO; those bulldogs are ugly. Can't understand about them being a select grade.

Quote Originally Posted by bluelagoon View Post
    Thats an age old issue Mervin, some people like the look, if they didn't discus breeders would not breed them... Not my cup of tea but based on that, they are select grade as far bulldogs go. Probably not the best place to discuss it though . We can dig up any number of Bulldog threads on the forum or start a new one.lol

thanks,
    al
    AquaticSuppliers.com Freeze Dried BlackWorms and other foods your Discus will Love!!!

>>>>>I am a science guy.. show me the science minus the BS

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

I take Pics.. click here for my Flickr images

Real Name
    Mervin

I know it's an old issue and this is a sponsor. I did say IMO. Most are beautiful tho.

Keep getting those Super Rose Reds coming! I'll need at least 2 in a few months. Been too long since I've ordered Forrest-sourced SRR's.

By the way, you really are doing a phenomenal job <3 thank you so much for continuing to do pictures because we know it takes a lot of time and dedication for just posting the pictures alone.
    -Elliot

SimplyDiscus Sponsor
    Real Name
    Wu Ping

Hi,Al.Hope all well for you and your family!Thanks so much for your all kind words and all support!!!
    I really appreciate.Yes! we are neighbors ,Hope we meet sometime.

Ping

SimplyDiscus Sponsor
    Real Name
    Wu Ping

Quote Originally Posted by pastry View Post
    Keep getting those Super Rose Reds coming! I'll need at least 2 in a few months. Been too long since I've ordered Forrest-sourced SRR's.

By the way, you really are doing a phenomenal job <3 thank you so much for continuing to do pictures because we know it takes a lot of time and dedication for just posting the pictures alone.
    Hi Pastry.Hope all well for you and your family!
    Thanks so much for your all kind works!
    let me know when you see something you like.
    Yes,It takes a lot of time to take pictures, but i really enjoy it and i hope everyone can enjoy those pictures too!

Thanks again

ping

Real Name
    Greg

Gorgeous!!

I need to ask, how do you get the photos of the fish grouped? They don't look photo-shopped. Looks like the discus are laying flat on top of the water in a bucket, but I doubt that.
    `·.¸¸.·´><(((( º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><(((( º> ¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><(((( º> ....... ><((( º> . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . <º (((((( >< ~~~~~~~~~~~

Silver Member
    Real Name
    Don Speers

Amazing what discus will do when you tell them to smile for the camera Always assumed they were placed together in very shallow water, but great question, now I am curious too.

SimplyDiscus Sponsor
    Real Name
    Wu Ping

Quote Originally Posted by Greg-Florida View Post
    Gorgeous!!

I need to ask, how do you get the photos of the fish grouped? They don't look photo-shopped. Looks like the discus are laying flat on top of the water in a bucket, but I doubt that.
    Hi Greg,Hope all well.
    when take pictures of fish in the bucket,there is water in the bucket, and then the fish is lying on the bottom of the bucket.

thanks

SimplyDiscus Sponsor
    Real Name
    Wu Ping

Quote Originally Posted by bluelagoon View Post

The bulldogs discus has developed into a species of fish through years of hard work by breeders. Everyone in this world has different beauty in their eyes. This is "Beauty is in the eyes of beholder"

Thanks

Ping
    617-888-5337

Real Name
    Mervin

So true.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234