ChicagoDiscus.com     Cafepress Store

Thread: Got mice? Watch this video

Default Got mice? Watch this video

First off that trap is ingenious.. but secondly ..that guy has one serious rodent issue!

Al
    AquaticSuppliers.comFoods your Discus will Love!!!

>>>>>I am a science guy.. show me the science minus the BS

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

I take Pics.. click here for my Flickr images

Administrator and MVP Dec.2015 Second Hand Pat's Avatar
    Real Name
    Pat

Default Re: Got mice? Watch this video

Needs a bigger bucket lol
    Pat
    Your discus are talking to you....are you listening

Real Name
    Jacob

Guy definitely lives on a rat farm.

Real Name
    Dave

I caught one in the dog food bin last night... tossed it outside to brave the cold and predators. (hawks, cats, coyote, owls).
    God is the artist, he merely allows me to see and capture his work . http://davesphotography7055.zenfolio.com/ coupon code: angelfish
    some of my work accepted by Pentax (the camera bodies I use): http://www.pentaxphotogallery.com/artists/davidgray

They always find a way in here to the basement.. parts of my house are on an older foundation and they come in there.. so theres always a snap trap set for when they do. The trap is set in my storeroom in the rafters. The funny thing is when it snaps my cat Dante goes running off towards it. He cant get in the storeroom but he fishes his paw under the door and.pulls out the mouse with the snaptrap... and brings it upstairs to the kitchen. ..growling softly to the other cats that this is his mouse.

That mouse in the trap is the lucky one.. heaven help any mouse with bad enough luck to come upstairs. 3 HARDCORE Mousers await them. It looks a murder scene if we arent there to intervene.
    Last edited by brewmaster15; 02-28-2023 at 12:41 PM.
    AquaticSuppliers.comFoods your Discus will Love!!!

>>>>>I am a science guy.. show me the science minus the BS

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

I take Pics.. click here for my Flickr images

I used to have mice bad. They crawled up the foundation and under the siding and chewed their way into the kitchen. I put out traps and caught many. But when I opened the dishwasher door and dog kibble fell out I'd almost had enough. I had to take off the pretty part to the washer to get all the kibble out and my traps seemed to to the trick...Until the day I started my 69 Chevy truck. I had just sprung for an engine rebuild and got the inside spiffed up with pretty cloth seats, a fine radio and AC that worked. I started her and she didn't want to start but did. I backed her out of the carport and saw fire coming from under the hood. The mousies had built a nest next to the wiring harness and it caught fire. I put the fire out before the fire department got here, but so much damage was done that I couldn't afford to have it repaired.

As much as I hated to do it, I put poison out in the carport. The Fiat 500 hundred has a block of poison under the hood. Bleeding to death internally is a terrible way to die. I'm not a cruel person. I just had no choice.
    Mama Bear