AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Feedback Thread for AquaticSuppliers.com

Real Name
    Greg

Default Re: Feedback Thread for AquaticSuppliers.com

Quote Originally Posted by Disgirl View Post
    I have been buying FDBW from Al since he first offered them, a long time. And I have raised many happy healthy discus on this amazing food. My fish get these worms daily without fail, and I feed the crumbs to my Endlers!
    Barb
    Never heard of Endlers! Looked them up and wow! Those are COOL little fish!! I'm going to have to start another tank!
    `·.¸¸.·´><(((( º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><(((( º> ¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><(((( º> ....... ><((( º> . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . <º (((((( >< ~~~~~~~~~~~

I'll be honest... I CHEATED ON AL... ONCE... and tries the Cali FDBWs due to price (crap, I feel like I'm Catholic again, at confession ��)... all fish going for the kill to start tearing up a cube, then immediately blow everything right the hell out their mouth. It's like a second bite, did the same and not one damn fish, no matter what it was, we'll touch it after that.

Confession #2: so I thought maybe it was a bad batch and bought another order... which had the exact same outcome. Went back to Al, like a cheating husband who hopes wife did not notice anything, purchased more of his magical good morning if he sprinkles cocaine, nicotine, and/or truffle oil in his cubes due to how addicted my discus are) and all of my discus and tankmates tore it up immediately without even wondering if it was "the other guys" stuff.

Confession #3: I freak'n love Al. Like our dear old friend, Kenny... Al takes the time for his customers & is genuine.
    -Elliot

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Mike

Great service and a great products. I get FDBW, for my discus and they love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg-Florida View Post
    I'm a new customer to Aquatic Suppliers as of about 2 months ago and tried the freezedried black worms and discus chow pellets.
    Shipping was fast and the products came with printed advice about introducing the new foods to the fish.
    My Discus and their tankmates all love both foods. I'll be a regular customer and thank you for the service with the personal touch.
    Thank you Greg!!! Definitely appreciate the feedback!

Quote Originally Posted by seanyuki View Post
    I used to get the FDBW 1 kg from Al for myself and April Ross back in the days.
    Thanks Francis! I haven't talked with April in way too long ...One of the 3 Original Forum members. April was the one that Brought Ryan and I together.. Technically she was mother of SImplyDiscus!

Quote Originally Posted by Disgirl View Post
    I have been buying FDBW from Al since he first offered them, a long time. And I have raised many happy healthy discus on this amazing food. My fish get these worms daily without fail, and I feed the crumbs to my Endlers!
    Barb
    Barb it has been a very Long Time! Thank you for your post!

Quote Originally Posted by jwu0514 View Post
    Thanks, Al for the fast shipping. Also replied to my email very quickly when I made a mistake on my end. My wilds love the food! Will order again.
    Jackie, Thank you very much!!! Glad to hear that you and your wilds are happy!

Quote Originally Posted by pastry View Post
    I'll be honest... I CHEATED ON AL... ONCE... and tries the Cali FDBWs due to price (crap, I feel like I'm Catholic again, at confession ��)... all fish going for the kill to start tearing up a cube, then immediately blow everything right the hell out their mouth. It's like a second bite, did the same and not one damn fish, no matter what it was, we'll touch it after that.

Confession #2: so I thought maybe it was a bad batch and bought another order... which had the exact same outcome. Went back to Al, like a cheating husband who hopes wife did not notice anything, purchased more of his magical good morning if he sprinkles cocaine, nicotine, and/or truffle oil in his cubes due to how addicted my discus are) and all of my discus and tankmates tore it up immediately without even wondering if it was "the other guys" stuff.

Confession #3: I freak'n love Al. Like our dear old friend, Kenny... Al takes the time for his customers & is genuine.
    Elliot, (Confession #3) What can I say to that, you just paid me the highest Compliment that I could be given. Thank you my friend! As for Confession #1 & #2,... From the timeless classic ..Kung Fu Panda... Yesterday is history,
    tomorrow is a mystery,
    and today is a gift...
    that's why they call it present”

Quote Originally Posted by mleibowi View Post
    Great service and a great products. I get FDBW, for my discus and they love it.
    Mike, Thank you very much!!

thanks everyone!
    al
    AquaticSuppliers.comFoods your Discus will Love!!!

>>>>>I am a science guy.. show me the science minus the BS

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

I take Pics.. click here for my Flickr images

Real Name
    Jacob

My haik-view:

Al is very great
    My discus love Al's worms much
    Ships so freaking fast

Hello Al/Brewmaster! I think of you always. I’m still around . And I still use Australian black worms.
    Right now I’m running an aquarium store for a month and of course their discus are thin and some getting ragged fins so I am feeding them fdbw and they are eating them well. Hope to get them back on track.
    I am only tranship ping discus for other buyers as I’m a tranship per for Canada .
    I don’t have any discus right now as my house is not set up for it but I read and keep up on breeders and photos etc.
    imo everyone should have fdbw on hand especially when just receiving discus to get them eating well and thriving .
    Keep selling those amazing black worms !

Quote Originally Posted by April View Post
    Hello Al/Brewmaster! I think of you always. I’m still around . And I still use Australian black worms.
    Right now I’m running an aquarium store for a month and of course their discus are thin and some getting ragged fins so I am feeding them fdbw and they are eating them well. Hope to get them back on track.
    I am only tranship ping discus for other buyers as I’m a tranship per for Canada .
    I don’t have any discus right now as my house is not set up for it but I read and keep up on breeders and photos etc.
    imo everyone should have fdbw on hand especially when just receiving discus to get them eating well and thriving .
    Keep selling those amazing black worms !
    April It is soooooo good to hear from you! Im really glad you are well and keeping busy! Don't be a stranger! We even had Tony S posting for a few days before we scared him away! Stay well April.
    Al

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

Quote Originally Posted by jwcarlson View Post
    My haik-view:

Al is very great
    My discus love Al's worms much
    Ships so freaking fast
    Jacob, Thank you! I was going to try and write one back but honestly, I'm much better with discus than poetry.

Al

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

Registered Member
    Real Name
    ning

This is my first time purchasing from AquaticSuppliers.com. I am very happy with their Blackworn Original Cube. My Wide Discus as well as my domestic Discus likes to eat very much. Now I'm trying to train my Discus to eat from the top of the aquarium instead of keep searching for food on the bottom. I will definitely be a return customer and purchase more of their various food.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by mikee2002 View Post
    This is my first time purchasing from AquaticSuppliers.com. I am very happy with their Blackworn Original Cube. My Wide Discus as well as my domestic Discus likes to eat very much. Now I'm trying to train my Discus to eat from the top of the aquarium instead of keep searching for food on the bottom. I will definitely be a return customer and purchase more of their various food.

Hi Ning, Welcome to SimplyDiscus!!
    Beautiful healthy looking Discus! Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me feedback here ! I am very happy that you are so pleased with our Freeze Dried Blackworms and look forward to Providing for your needs again in the future!
    Best always,
    Al

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

I just got a couple of bags. Of course the fish love them. I like the fact that they are tender and stick to the glass well. I have a male who hit the worms hard and make them come loose from the glass. Then, neither he nor his wife are interested in eating from the top. With these the problem is solved. They stick where they are put.
    Mama Bear

Liz, Thank you very much! I hope they also get your pairs back into spawning mode. Sometimes a change in diet can trigger it. Fingers crossed!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12