AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pics of everybody’s dogs!!

Real Name
    Tom

Default Pics of everybody’s dogs!!

No threads here on dogs! Come on put up some pics of your dogs . I’ve had boxers for close to 20 yrs now. 97EA7114-D9E9-41DD-9EA7-AC81D93EE481.jpgthis is my new pup on the left Finn and my 5 yr o.d sweetheart Mia. 3D242EB0-BBD4-4F5F-80A1-9D5FDB5CE45F.jpgMia with her brother and best friend Guiness. Guiness passed recently. 61C7EC66-8ECE-4CE5-8C1D-126CD473D26D.jpgthis is Guiness with my first boxer Rusty. D8442952-88D0-460D-8913-75B16F4D629B.jpgand this is a young Rusty with Piper.

Real Name
    Jacob

Default Re: Pics of everybody’s dogs!!

20230415_101421.jpg.fb441d7ef50e1406be380e0ba16e18d9.jpg

20230414_132503.jpg.4e115af83c466c026245a8025142f4fe.jpg

Here's Finn after an active day. He knows I won't go to bed without my book. He's sleeping in the picture.

finn2.jpg

My crew

IMG_3191.jpg

20211025_190038.jpg

20210113_181056.jpg

IMG_2677.jpg

Bandit and I napping after a few beers.

IMG_2682.jpg
    Last edited by Charlyc11; 04-28-2023 at 08:01 AM.
    Just Call Me Chuck

Disclaimer : I am an old man and all this information is from the top of my head so any mistakes noted I claim the 5th

Real Name
    Tom

Great pics! Jacob you made it like a where Waldo in the first pic and Chuck it does look like Bandit may have hade one to many . Funny my new pup Finn was named Bandit by his first owners! Would have kept that name but we didn’t find that out till 2 weeks after we had him. When he was turned in to the shelter he was renamed and when the rescue group picked him up they also renamed him Chester. He didn’t answer to it so we renamed him.

They are all rescue dogs, Bandit (Jack Russell Mix), Bridget (Havanese Shih Tzu Mix), Bonnie (Hound Mix) and Boomer (Poddle Mix). As you can see all B's

Bridget has lost her eyes and can't hear very well she is old.

Quote Originally Posted by Iminit View Post
    Great pics! Jacob you made it like a where Waldo in the first pic and Chuck it does look like Bandit may have hade one to many . Funny my new pup Finn was named Bandit by his first owners! Would have kept that name but we didn’t find that out till 2 weeks after we had him. When he was turned in to the shelter he was renamed and when the rescue group picked him up they also renamed him Chester. He didn’t answer to it so we renamed him.
    Just Call Me Chuck

Disclaimer : I am an old man and all this information is from the top of my head so any mistakes noted I claim the 5th

I've got a bunch of mutts. I love every one of them but my favorite of them all is Bruno. He never leaves my side. At night he sleeps next to me with his head on my right arm. I know that he's just a street dog, but he's so sound. He never puts a foot down wrong. The only dog that could beat him in a race would be a whippet. He runs like a bullet. When he's in full stride he looks exactly like the greyhound on the side of the bus.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Mama Bear

I know that I committed a dog sin, but I was 68 years old and knew that I would never again be able to care for a little of puppies so I bred Bruno to my found on the road dog, Pip. They produced Stubby and Pearl. Here's Pip with her son Stubby. They look very much alike.
    Mama Bear

Here's Bruno and Pip's daughter. She looks like her daddy.
    Mama Bear

Old Big Head. He's in my avatar when he graduated from obedience school plus a few of him rolling in the grass scratching his back. All my little dogs adore him.
    Last edited by LizStreithorst; 04-28-2023 at 01:59 PM.
    Mama Bear

Liz that's quite a dog family got to love them.
    Just Call Me Chuck

Real Name
    Dave

Freya, our nine year old Bouviere des Flandres.

We got her at four years old from a breeder as she didn't breed well (small litters, always had to have vet help to whelp due to a small birthing canal). She was imported from Poland at five months old.

I got her spayed as I have no intention in breeding. She was terrified of me for the first few months and would really freak out if I took a rifle out of the safe.

Handling her gently, giving her lots of treats (egg plate when I was done with breakfast so she got the yolk and bacon grease) turned her into my velcro dog.

She loves walks and car rides.

She loves my boys and my wife.

This is our second Bouviere, our first was a male who lived until 12 years, and I got him at one year of age.

p3917907181-4.jpg
    Last edited by dagray; 04-29-2023 at 03:21 PM.
    God is the artist, he merely allows me to see and capture his work . http://davesphotography7055.zenfolio.com/ coupon code: angelfish
    some of my work accepted by Pentax (the camera bodies I use): http://www.pentaxphotogallery.com/artists/davidgray

I see you know how to groom her, too. That head is hard for most groomers to get right.
    Mama Bear

Real Name
    Tom

Great gang of pups Liz!
    Dave aren’t Bouvieres great big dogs? Can’t tell in the pic.

Administrator and MVP Dec.2015 Second Hand Pat's Avatar
    Real Name
    Pat

Liz, love your mutt family and mutts are the best. My pups have always be mutts too. Tom and I are down to one dog now and she is a little terrier stray who was dumped in the front pasture. She has been part of the family how for 11 years. Best guess she is 14 now.
    Pat
    Your discus are talking to you....are you listening

Real Name
    Dave

I have been using the same groomer for over 20 years. I brush her once in a while.... they don't call these dogs "dirty beards" for nothing.... she will go rooting under the trees to try and find cats, or to get close to the fence to have a chat with the Huskies next door.

She doesn't let other dogs or people close to me or the family if we are off of our property unless I say it is okay. Overall she is a big goofball.
    God is the artist, he merely allows me to see and capture his work . http://davesphotography7055.zenfolio.com/ coupon code: angelfish
    some of my work accepted by Pentax (the camera bodies I use): http://www.pentaxphotogallery.com/artists/davidgray

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast