ChicagoDiscus.com     Cafepress Store

Thread: Happy Dad's Day to all Our SD Dads

Administrator and MVP Dec.2015 Second Hand Pat's Avatar
    Real Name
    Pat

Default Happy Dad's Day to all Our SD Dads

Wishing all the dads on SD a wonderful Fathers Day and may your family totally spoil you!!
    Pat
    Your discus are talking to you....are you listening

Default Re: Happy Dad's Day to all Our SD Dads

Happy father's day to all dads, but mostly to those who are or produced Discus lovers.
    Mama Bear

I've gotten one out of my too to start loving discus! But right now I told him he could only have one tank and he chose mbuna (... or maybe I might have persuaded him to Lane that direction so that I could also have an aquarium in my house with the second favorite type of fish within it???....he he heeee).

Well my piece of s*** mother-in-law once again planned for their families Beach week to begin on the Saturday of Father's Day weekend. So ever since that witch revealed her true colors to me a few years ago and I saw that instead of continuing to brag about how awesome my mother-in-law is, I actually had a nasty, venomous, backstabbing, wolf in sheep's clothing but to make sure sheep's clothing stays on when anybody else is around so that I look crazy pointing & yelling "that ***** is a wolf! Swear to God!"... my wife and boys are several hours away as of this past Saturday and will not go back until next saturday. Third year in a row. Never used to start that weekend... (B...---- Witch)
    -Elliot

Sorry you're stuck with her, Elliot . There's only one way to legally rid yourself of a bad MIL and it won't work if you want to keep your wife and kids with you.
    Mama Bear

You know I love you, liz, but I won't kill her. She will slip up eventually and others will see who she really is. She already did a tiny bit a year and a half ago and it was enough for my wife to stop blindly defending her. It was really sad though because I thought I would be tearing my butt off inside my head but it was sad to see someone Witness something very ugly and unknowingly controlling within one of their parents. I still love the hell out of my father-in-law but more so now because of how great of a man he really is to stay with such a skilled & sly control-freak of a human being.
    -Elliot