ChicagoDiscus.com     Golden State Discus

Thread: Chilling Bipartisan Law

Exclamation Chilling Bipartisan Law

Hi all,
    This is regarding a proposed law to protect children from the internet and social media.Its bi-partisan so please keep politics out of the discussion. I believe it is appropriate to post this here since this forum would be affected as would all websites and social media platforms. In fact everyone accessing the internet would be affected.

Please read the entire article before commenting.

https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2023/0...ternative-kosa

Everyone wants to keep kids safe but this kind of legislation is so dangerous. Please think critically on this and recognize the dangers this proposed law would create.

Contact senators and representives and demand they drop this kind of legislation. Freedom is legislated away far too often under the guise of protecting us. This will lead to a government regulated digital ID. You will need this to access the internet.

My view is Parents should take a more active role in parenting when it comes to their kids digital life...too often they are oblivious or unconcerned with what their kids access.

This proposed law is absolutely a train wreck to our freedoms...please recognize that and get involved.
    Last edited by brewmaster15; 09-06-2023 at 09:57 AM.
    AquaticSuppliers.comFoods your Discus will Love!!!

>>>>>I am a science guy.. show me the science minus the BS

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

I take Pics.. click here for my Flickr images