I have been trying to reach out to members here and get feedback on the forum and get some input from members directly. Over the last few months I have reached out to a lot of members that I saw on line. i managed to get some really insightful feedback from a few. .. sadly far more ignored the pm entirely.

I honestly don't have the time to waste doing it like this ... sorry, have a life too. !But I am comitted to trying to keep the forum a resource we can all use so I will try one more time.

Heres the message I have been sending.
Hello there,

Was wondering if I could ask you a few questions. I know you have been a member a long time now and I see you logged in alot but you haven't posted in a long time. I had to take some time away from the forum to care for sick family members and lost track of alot of things here. I am trying to get the forum into a more active state and need to understand better what our members want to see. We have seen a very large increase in participation recently which is great. What can I do to get people more active and involved on Simply.

Are you still keeping Discus? Is there a reason you dont post much? What would you like to see in the forum?

If you could help me understand how you see and use the forum and what you think about it it may help me going forward,
Thanks,
Al

There, I just sent this message out to all members here now at once. The ball is in your court. If any one wants to give me feedback that can help keep the forum online and active , here is your chance.. If not, its literally your loss.

Please pm me with Your responses.