AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please help me save my lil buddy

Registered Member

Default Re: Please help me save my lil buddy

Quote Originally Posted by brewmaster15 View Post
    Lennie,
    Im sorry if you think I was accusing you of poor care.

When I said "Its times like this I really wish people came here sooner." It wasnt a condemnation of you but a frustration for me. As the forum's Owner my whole purpose here is to help people with their discus. Often times fish can be turned around if things are caught early. Sadly by the time we see the fish here its often too late. I have no idea who you talked to or got advice from.. I only know what I know and try to use that to help people.
    Hello again.

Sorry, I got you wrong then. I interpreted the sentence "This poor fish has been in decline for a very long time" as I am not doing anything to make them get better, which has always been the opposite for me. It was not the sentence "Its times like this I really wish people came here sooner" made me interpret it this way. But you are right that nothing I have ever tried worked to make them get any better.

Anyway,

As an update, I moved Lily to the quarantine yesterday evening just like recommended but today, when I checked the fishroom in the morning, I saw that she didnt make it. Buried her to my garden. Hope she is happier and better wherever her angelic soul is.

Im sorry to hear that Lennie. I Hope you will stick around the forum. The resources here on discus care are second to none on the web.
    AquaticSuppliers.comFoods your Discus will Love!!!

>>>>>I am a science guy.. show me the science minus the BS

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

I take Pics.. click here for my Flickr images

Registered Member

Quote Originally Posted by brewmaster15 View Post
    Im sorry to hear that Lennie. I Hope you will stick around the forum. The resources here on discus care are second to none on the web.
    Many thanks again for trying to help

I have never really been a big fish guy. I am more of a nano tank and dwarf cichlid guy, except my angels and 2 water puppy goldfish I have. I don't think I would keep discus anytime or at least not in near future. I feel exhausted and drained during this 7 month of fighting. Never had a chance to sit and enjoy my fish. If I ever attempt to keep discus again, I will be around before I get any.

Jacob said there are cute animals here on the off topic. I may check them out tho!

Have a good one,
    Lennie

Real Name
    Tom

Sorry Lennie.

Real Name
    Jacob

Sorry to hear, Lennie! I think you'll have better luck if you ever try discus again, but at the very least there's some good cat/dog pics around. And Al and Pat (and others) post some really good pictures of the wildlife/scenery here in the USA.

Registered Member

Quote Originally Posted by Iminit View Post
    Sorry Lennie.
    Thank you Tom. I wish you and your discus friends the best

Registered Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwcarlson View Post
    Sorry to hear, Lennie! I think you'll have better luck if you ever try discus again, but at the very least there's some good cat/dog pics around. And Al and Pat (and others) post some really good pictures of the wildlife/scenery here in the USA.
    Thanks Jacob. I will definitely check them out. I already love the content FishFolk shares. Excited to see more from other people you mentioned above

Cheers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12