AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: What hat do you wear?????

Default Re: What hat do you wear?????

Male Gigolo / Exotic Dancer at nite.  Network Engineer by day.

FishBoi,

You too? No way! Glad to know I'm not the only exotic dancer who keeps discus. ;D :P

I have been going to college full-time for the past two semesters, but I have an interview with a temp agency on Wednesday to hopefully find some part-time work. I need money to pay for this addiction (oh, and college courses too )

Ryan

Bank robber

Sheetmetal worker. We do HVAC  (heating, ventalation, and air conditioning) for industral and commerical.
    Matt

LOL, This thread is hilarious! ;D ;D ;D
    Bank robber , demolition by a biologist, 2 exotic dancers (Ryan, I missed that in your interview for Simply last month), Randy, first I thought you were in law enforcement, but then??..... ;D

Anyway, I wanted to do all that.......... but ended up in welding and metal fabricating, usually the medium heavy type stuff. A lot of times up to a few tons each piece, like parts for bridges and buildings, metal repair for constrction equipment,  but some of the work is very small pieces too.

Ardan :sunshine:

p.s. Bank robbery sounds dangerous.......think I'll stick with the blackworms ;D

Registered Member

Full time Network Engineer..part time breeder

Registered Member

I don't really work, I just walk around the woods looking up, take a few notes, get out some crayons & draw some maps.  I don't know, but people pay me to do it??? (Forester)
    Pierre

I was a Chartered Accountant but felt that I came across as a boring guy at parties.  So I got into computer programming and wrote accounting software, wow what a lift to my persona.  Now I just sell & support my software from my house.  I try not to work too hard for too long, so far that's working out pretty good.

Dave

ok.......welll I am the "dog groomer".or if i want it sound better........animal technician. LOL. *;D well not just dogs,,,,cats also. and i manage the grooming salon which i have worked at forever.oh and i petsit for my extra money for the fish.
    oh and of course,,,,,,i'm a mother. which takes away from my fish money, not add.*;D

Registered Member

30 yr. mech.at Kodak...now retired,just get to lay around and work on the professional tan and play with my old cars....and of course the fish.....
     Ok honey I hear you,I will get off the puter and get back to the house work...yea I know I have laundry ,ironing,grass to cut,dishes to do,I realize that you have to work hard all day but I was only on the puter for a min or two honest...
    Well time to go and do the retired stuff....YES DEAR I am comming!!! :P :P

Mench

Registered Member

we are a steel detailing firm. we draw steel structures for dow chemical, phillips petroleum, industrial and commercial etc. (in a 3D model by SDS2), then detail these drawings to produce the drawings that go to the shop to build the parts and pieces. actually, i just tell them if they did it right. so my correct hat is owner, senior detailer/checker/ estimator/secretary/boss.
    then i breed discus, i think i like the latter best. cg
    hey, what does that sqiggly line mean??????

paul_burney

Hi all i work for Olin Corp in their Brass Mill as a Asst. Caster im the guy that melts down the different alloys we make  in a Electric melt furnance some alloys you use all the time as in the coins in your pocket they all started from where i work .

I work for an environmental company.  Making stuff for dairy, hog and poultry operations for their lagoons and holding pits that break down their solids and do not stink up their areas.  Also make a product for dugouts and ponds. Everything is all natural and safe for all animals even fish!!

I also do some farming, and working on cars.
    Darcy

I am a medical technologist...fancy name for the person in  the hospital laboratory that deals with all those nasty substances that come from the human body!

I'm with Gump lol, I don't work either. Worked at Goodyear for many years, till they decided to make way more money in Mexico,thank you NAFTA!!!!! lol                                                                                                       Now I'm going to school to become a nurse that will pay for my addiction lol I hope !!!!!

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast