AquaticSuppliers.com     Cafepress Store

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: pics/open critiqueing

Default Re:pics/open critiqueing

Okay... I am no expert, but I see some with bad shapes (pointy, like Drew pointed out) haha... (had to make a funny there) and I also see some with big eyes, and then I see some that look very nice, but overall, I like all your fish, because I think all discus are special, and especially when one doesn't know what to look for and hand picks them out at the LFS, to me this is special, because you must of liked them when you picked them out to buy them!!!! Right? My personal favorite is your tefe' wild, I like him the best!!!!!! ;D

(hope I'm not sleezy weezy now... heeheehee)

Registered Member

I likw what looks like a Peach Panda. Vert nice shape. Nice fish all the way around. George

I think you have some nice fish and some that aren't quite as nice. I think if you really want critiquing of your fish, you need to get it done one pic at a time...lol I loved looking at all your pics but don't know what to critique.

Brad

lol, yeah i thought that might be a problem, hehe. i guess deep down i know which ones are the good ones...

scubaboy, good eye, hehe that's one of my GLD fish!

mike

Mike,
    If you honestly want some critiquing of individual fish, please post a pic of that fish and let us go from there. Once we beat him to death ( ;D ;D ;D) you can put up another pic an go on. These topics always bring discussions that are very valuable to new discusholics.

Brad

Registered Member

Hey Limige, I don't get it, :blockhead:

scubaboy, GLD fish means i bought him from cary at great lakes discus! cary always carries awesome fish!!

ok how about my poor blue diamond, he keeps getting picked on!! only thing i see bad about him is his eye color, but i could have sworn when i bought him they were red, do eye's change color?

almost hard to believe these are the same fish!lol

he looks quite healthy. Body proportions height to width look good, although may be a little longer than tall. Front edge may be a bit pointy, hard to tell from the pic, but even if it is, it could very easily fill out as he matures. Definately a nice fish I would enjoy having in my tank. Have you tried adding a light background to your tank? I know it works on peppering but don't know about eyes, just a guess.

Brad

all my tanks downstairs are now painted. got too eager setting up the 190...soon i will be plumbing it though and repainting the room ect. so by the end of next summer it will be painted.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234