ChicagoDiscus.com     Golden State Discus

Page 3 of 79 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Aussie, Aussie, Aussie!!!

Default Re:Aussie, Aussie, Aussie!!!

well there you have it...as you can see.... Scott has been doing his white fishy hunt....high and low. now you have the scoop...and after Scott..you can be first!
    LOL.
    so......i think Scotts and Aris favourite word is gonna rear its ugly head once again!! [glow=red,2,300]WAIT!!!!!!!!![/glow]
    sooner or later they will come...and sooner or later they will be bred there....and sooner or later....if you wait.....the price will come down.
    But if Scott does have his way...he will get some into the country...with someones help who can do the quarantining..and some extras may tag along ...and will be for sale.

Registered Member

LOL April, you've got that right. Patience is not one of my virtues! I can see it now - the market will be flooded with white fish and they will be a dime a dozen! And I'll be there with the first ones that cost $100 for 1" fish!!! Hahahaha! WAIT Scott!!!

Cheers!

Registered Member

Yeah, yeah, I know. "Good thing's come to those who wait", but I am turning the big three O next month and time is running out fast, hehehehehehehe. :'(

Hiya Tabz :P, still fangin but water here is pretty tight at the moment. We have been on water restriction's the last couple of week's, and don't the fish just love what comes out of the pipe. uke: There even talking about training it in from Pt Pirie, OMG.

So I will adopt Scott's fav word then and replace the one I really hate to here "NO".

Hey Nolah, you can go first after me then ;D

Registered Member

Hey Scott. You can get them in and I will look after them for you until the price comes down. :

Registered Member

Yeah no worries mate! Hahahahaha!! That's my line! So the big three oh next month? I hit that milestone last week - so I know what you're saying mate, running out of time. Well you never know, those white discus could be just around the corner! Cheers, Scott

Registered Member

Congratulation's for last week Scott. I think if I put some fin's on my face, I would outdoo the best White Discus anywhere next month. Hehehehe

Registered Member

hi all fellow aussies my name is Jamie and i live on the sunshine coast (maroochydore) in Queensland,ive just got started into discus and i dont seem to do things slowly ,i currently have 52 discus (4 different strains) with another 18 coming in the next week.As far as exotic discus (Don from Cairns) I recieved 14 really nice fish from him the only thing is they dont look like the pictures on the web site but they are beautiful fish non the less !
    As i have only just started i look forward to speaking to you all in the future as you never can know enough
    thanks
    Jamie

Registered Member

Hello Jamie,
    you don't muck around do you?........ you already have 52? just when did you start?

Pascale

Registered Member

Hello Jamie, welcome to the wonderfull world of keeping Discuss. Drop me a line if you need any Valium, hehehehe.

Hiya Pascale, long time no see! ;D

Registered Member

and WHY would Jamie need valium?...........
    BTW.. hope you dont get offended,but i love the name jamie. my persian cats name is jamal glenbar (stuck-up show name)..jamie for short.

Registered Member

Wow... Jamie....

You actually make me feel better..... to know that there is one person out there that outdo me in getting into the deep end...lol ;D ;D Welcome!!! So.. soon you will have 70 discus??? I would love to see them one day, since we don't live that far away.... Scott's auntie lives up in Noosa. So.. we take the trip up north every now and then.. and I love going to Eumundi market too.

Valium for Jamie, Darren??? lol ;D ;D

Pascale....

I have a persian cat.. but no show name... just a plain gingernut and gingie for short... See my avatar... that is him

Regards, Ari

Registered Member

Ari,
    i actually have two of them .both aged 11.
    Anna is a blue/cream,got her when she was 3.5yo. breeder didnt want her anymore as she could not have natural childbirth..oopps....kittenbirths..LOL.
    Jamie(anna's half brother) is a blue. got him at 18 months..born with only one testicle... poor baby. so he was no good to the breeder either.
    they do not get treated like purebred show cats,believe me.at the moment,both look pretty bloody ugly as i shave them for summer. both have really flat faces and it's a bit cruel ..they can hardly breath in hot weather.

Registered Member

Yeah, Valium for his Discus. If he is anything like me his fish will need it.

"Oh no, here he comes again . Why can't he just leave us in peace, PLEASE I hope he isn't going to try and feed us something different again, I am just getting used to the stuff that he gives us on Monday night's".

On that note, any one tried Vinegar Worm's or White Worm's. I have some arriving on the weekend for the EN.

Registered Member

Hey April, you got a posting of your new Discus Yet. :-*

Registered Member

hi guys
    Gee there is so much to learn and ive always had this problem(well not really a problem) of jumping in the deep end if im going to do something i always seem to go flat out ! Even with reading instructions on medicine or just water additives ,id been using CYCLE for 3 weeks and just read on the label that you are supposed to keep it refridgerated after opening,ah well i allways forget to shake it before using it as well.
    Look forward to talking with you all
    Pascale I got the first lot 4 weeks ago yesterday the rest I will have had for 4 weeks on saturday.
    Ari you and Scott are more than welcome to drop in any time you like.
    As for the valium BRING IT ON...

Page 3 of 79 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast