AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SEPTEMBER SPOTLIGHT - MAT WITH ONE T

Default Re:SEPTEMBER SPOTLIGHT - MAT WITH ONE T

Bruce,
    I will post this only once. Do not bring your attitude and personality conflicts from other forums (the DAAH) to this forum. It will not be tolerated.
    If this is unclear Instant message me and I will clarify how we do things at this site.

-al

Give me a Break... I can't believe you brought your personal Issues with mat to this board.

Over the last few weeks you have lost a lot of your creditability and now this???

Bruce give up and Just go away.

Mike

I have to agree man!!! BAD TASTE!!

Again this is when i wonder about the BullRing!!! Sorry Mat!!

Chad 8)

Sorry to disappoint you, Bruce, but the Spotlight is not intended to be an indepth personal autobiography. It's purpose is to just to give a little insight into the people who post here.

What are we but the sum total of all our experiences, how we perceive them and then manifest that perception into our daily lives in accordance to our spiritual belief systems? I am not sure I understand what you'd like to hear.

Mat

Registered Member

One T, thought the spotlight was great. Razor sharp . A pleasure to get to know you a bit better. I know this post is late, but hey, how many posts can you read in a day?!!

Cheers, Scott

Registered Member

"thought the spotlight was great. Razor sharp" Mat is a big asset to all of us....90% of his 560 posts were lectures on how to raise discus. Sorry to hear that he has never had a successful spawn perhaps "ADD MORE SALTS" will help...My 15 year old brother is a CONVICT CICHLID BREEDER too.

Hi Cal,

Thanks for the nice words, however you may have misinterpeted my words about spawns. I have had many successful spawns with many different pairs, even the pair that ate the first 25 spawns eventually produced many good fsh for me.

Mat

Registered Member

Salut Matt (errr I mean Mat)

It is indeed nice to get an insight into the mind of Mat. I have always enjoy your posts on Simply. They have always been entertaining as well as insightful.

Please don't let that humour die, and keep on posting!!

Thanks DarkDiscus for taking the time to type all that down ;D

Cheers,

Chi.

Thanks one t Mat for telling me about this forum and DAAH forum and Joe's forum. Also thanks for all your help this past 6 months starting up with discus. The 10 discus I got from you are all doing good. They are very beautiful in my tank. Too bad you can't post here anymore :-\

Mary

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123