ChicagoDiscus.com     Cafepress Store

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: New Policy in effect immediately....

Default Re:New Policy in effect immediately....

Ive been aware of it but have not followed it. I think its sick! Personnally, I think that by actually sueing people on this manner, you lose more business than if you ignore it in the first place. Besides, just think of all the money and time invest into this rather than the businss! Just my opinion! Just watch, I'll be next! > Its really sad

Thomas Barr too? I didnt know that! He's taking on the world! Who's next? The gov't?

Registered Member

Default Re:New Policy in effect immediately....

Hello to Web master all all users.
    This is Mark Rubanow From Nassau Discus in New York Yes the Long island Guy!

I should be the one to Appoligize for my latest postings. I know better been around a long time. So All I can say is SORRY ALL> Wont happen again. Not from Me :-X. Rules are in place for a good reason. I lost my venture :'( But I will recover. SO SORRY if I offened anyone. This is my place to hide. Joe, Cary know me I get carried away sometimes. Hope you alll enjoy the summer and if thier are any discus Questions Feel free to ask.
    Free point: With discus use no Carbon
    Free point: Go with 1 fish every 10 gallons of water no matter what size they are.
    Free point: Go with canister filters only on your tank. Over the top fiolters dont work as well. Regardless of it working now thier will come a point when the fish get to large then you start seeing problems steming from the poor water conditions.
    Free Point. Dont listen to manufactures about the maintance. WITH CARBON THESE FILTERS MUST BE CLEANED OUT ONCE EVERY TWO TO THREE WEEKS.
    fREE pOINTS HAY THEY ARE ALL FREE THATS WHAT THIS IS ABOUT.
    Good Hobbing
    Mark

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234