AquaticSuppliers.com     Cafepress Store

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: guess who bought plants yesterday :)))

Registered Member

Default Re:guess who bought plants yesterday :)))

YES...........another one. Soon we will rule the discus realm, HA.....HA.....HA.....HA! Nothing can stop us except the dreaded <shreik> algae. ;D

Registered Member

I'm with serpea on this one. Tis the bright side on are we hmm. Yes, convince you we can. folly is the way of the bb (After 9 months of growing out). See how vibrant are they. Recolect foliage that is living, nirtate down it keeps. Yes, Purer is the water, comforting places are there in such a home. hhhmmm.
    JODA. Botanical Jedi Master.

Registered Member

Understand that I did not.

Dottie, I think the dark side is anyone who doesn't use their conductivity meter twice a day.

Gee Ralph, I use the tds meter on the r/o water maybe 2-3Xday, does that count for anything???? Not on the tanks, now, so do I get by?? hahahahahahahaha Dottie : : :

Registered Member

*GASP!!!* Even as Darth Vader succumbed to the Light Side in the end I'm beginning to feel the pull...................HELP! I've converted my 20g to a BB w/potted plant holding tank for my incoming babies.....

Registered Member

Don't do it Biotypical! You know how dangerous this could be to your future.

Registered Member

Too right dm. Don't do it bio, you know what happened to darthy babe, his light was snuffed out

Registered Member

LOL!!!!

Don't worry, I'm not. I just thought it was ironic that here I am espousing planted tanks as loudly as I can only to strip one of them to hold a pair of fish. What's the world coming to!!! Just to make sure I didn't lose my mind I put as many potted plants as I reasonably could in there.

Even so, I do have to agree that a tank without substrate is probably the best way to keep a hospital/grow out tank. Once these runts are as grown as they're going to get..PLOP, into the plant tank they go.

Registered Member

I am also putting two runts in a BB tank. It is not because of the plants though, it is just easier for me to do big water changes in a smaller tank.
    Also they are getting less food now because of their size, the bigger fish are intimidating them and the runts are eating less.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12