AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How many?

Default Re:How many?

John:I'll have discus for the rest of my life as long as I'm able to keep them. Sometimes I found myself obsess with the breeding program and didn't realize I was being controlled by the fish. Pospone all important appointments and chores just to stay in my fishroom. That's pure slavery without knowing it. Just ask your spouse what she thinks of your fish keeping hobby. They can always see things more clearly than ourselves. Just my $0.02.

Jimmy.

Registered Member

Hey JimmyL,

Send them my way ;D (beg, beg and beg) hehehe

I'll be taking care of your problem once I hit Toronto this Xmas. ;D

Hmm I wonder how many tanks I can have in my place? *evil grin*.

I saw a post of a person selling off his entire supplies of tanks from his basement, I think the total number of tanks (of various size) is about 25. If only I have the cash and a basement, I might take up the challenge. He wants to sell them all in one shot, but I'm trying to get him to sell me 2 or 3 hehe.

I know the Hydro increase is rediculous and is putting a big strain on alot of people and businesses.

Cheers,

Chi.

Registered Member

Right now got only 1 tank, but thinking of getting two 33 gallons (for 2 breeders) and one 20 gallon (for QT) and I'll grow babies out in my 75 gallon show tank.

What do you think?

Cheers,

Chi.

I'd skip the 20g and get all 30g or larger. They're more useful then anything smaller imo.

Dave

Registered Member

Ok Dave,

You twist my arms ;D I'll get three 33 gallons ;D Only reason I wanted the 20 was due to a lack of space, but i'm sure I will find a place for it.

Cheers,

Chi.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123