ChicagoDiscus.com     Golden State Discus

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Brooklyn 10/08

Default Re:Brooklyn 10/08

I always knew Tyler was little, but when he's standing next to people in pictures it really shows. LOL. Just kidding, Tyler. You'll grow one day... just need some water changes and maybe a good beefheart recipe. Where are our updates on the fish pics? I haven't seen your angels yet, either.

Ryan

Registered Member

lol Cary!

Randy,
    Wow, you showed me some of the pics.....but 300, you must have been a busy guy! I just took a pic of the fish....but my comp. won't let me load it up, so ill try again later.......

Ryan,
    Heres all i can think to say back....... :P . Oh, and about the angels...not sure what good pics will do until they get bigger. Right now i only get little blurs with washed out colors. They aren't shy or anything......just too fast! I'll keep trying.....

Tyler

Tyler, How are the fins doing? Glad to hear you are happy with the fish. How about an update?

Willie, Nice Santa implications. cary is right--He's off the Christmas list and the elves aint' visiting him either!

Joe

Registered Member

Joe,
    Great to here from you! The fish is doing awesome..... from what i can tell the fins are completely healed, and that small gash in his dorsal is gone now too. Hes eating and not very shy, just a great fish. I don't have the digi-cam right now (because i borrow it from my aunt) so i can't get a pic, but believe me i will be sure to do so next chance i get.
    I can't thank you enough Joe!

Tyler

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234