AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Thread: Long Islanders and Nearby Neighbors!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Registered Member

Default Long Islanders and Nearby Neighbors!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have approximately 100 Marlboro Red fry quarter size ready for sale. I have to move them to make room for some blue Diamonds and another spawn from the marlboro red pair. The parents are from Cary at Grreat Lakes Discus and are really nice as expected. The fry arer looking really good and are starting to color up with a nice orange red hue.

I'm located on Long Island in Nassau County.

If interested e-mail to f4weasel@optonline.com or call (516) 741-6569

Thank you,

John Apuzza

Default Re:Long Islanders and Nearby Neighbors!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi John,
    Good deal Glad they are working out for You! the baby Marlboro's you have are f1. this makes the fry f2.

I must say am now breeding f2 adult marlboro's from the same batch. All I can say is I highly recommend raiseing them and breeding them. F3 babies are super duper clean!
    and big.

www.boxerdad discus.com ;D ;D

Registered Member

Hey Cary,

Thanks for the info about the Reds. They are looking sweet as they are starting to show a hint of color.

There must be somethig in the water, I also have about 200 eggs on the cone from a Blue Diamond pair. The female is from Bing Seto, and the male is from Mike.

Plus the Reds from you spawned again last week and have about another 70 to 80 free swimming that are growing quickly.

I have to take the wife out and butter her up so I can get some more tanks down the basement.

Again thanks for the info on the Reds, hope everyone is fine at your end.

p.s. Are you going to make Al's ? I don't have any info as far as directions, time, or place as of yet. Only know that it is in CT. Hope to see you there.

Take Care,
    John

Registered Member

I still have quite a few left. If interested give me a call or drop me an e-mail.

I do have another batch of about 70 that are approx. 2weeks old.

These are Marlboro Reds also.

Thanks,
    John