ChicagoDiscus.com     Cafepress Store

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 7-inch Blue Bulldog Discus at aquabid

Default Re:7-inch Blue Bulldog Discus at aquabid

I'll bring my glass drill, a sack of bulkheads and pvc pipe and show you how
    to do the "one valve" waterchange.

Registered Member

Jeez- Anand has a new listing on aquabid with a really whacky name, but it is a serious auction! No shipping and no picture??????????? Frank

Edi.... I heard about those things...... but is it hard to turn the valve?>>>>>

Frank. It is a serious auction..... if they bid they will recieve the fish...... ;D ;D ;D There will be many many more whacky names but good fish ready for the bidder... No jokes... since some have problem with the jokes.. I am serious now.... > > >

Registered Member Carol_Roberts's Avatar

Yes, but what about pictures??? I want to see pictures of the discus your're offering . . . how else will I know what a Golden antique topaz discus looks like. LOL, Must be pigeon based . . .
    CArol

Carol... Mark has forbidden me from posting pictures but for entertainment vaule I will get the picture ready and post it here.... in a day.... The turkey is blurrung my thinking process....

Registered Member

Hello Guys. Anand is a great person out of the Atlanta Ga area and I have travel to his house a few times to buy some discus from him. He put that post on aquabid because he is tired of people coming up with all kind of names just to sell fish. As long as we have new people coming in to the hobby those guys that are selling fish that way are going to keep making money because they are just looking for a pretty fish at a cheap price. As time pass and they realize they brought crap they might purchase their discus from people like Cary and Enchanted Discus.

Andre

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234