ChicagoDiscus.com     Golden State Discus

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: not fish (hunting pics, not for the squeamish)

Default Re:not fish (hunting pics, not for the squeamish)

Thank you OHHH WISE friend And just to let you know my wife killed the back deer !!

well congrats to da wifey too!!!

hehe, it's kinda funny sometimes what some people take offense to, where it's common stuff for others.. just think what those others would think about watching you gut it much less doing it!! lol

ralph i totally agree about people being in denial where their food comes from. i think these anti-hunter types are some sick people. we wouldn't be here today if hunting weren't kept alive throughout the ages. it's part of our ancenstory deeper than what religion we are or race for that matter. people seem to think we are too evolutionalized for such a thing now but they are some blind people. i strongly believe it is one of our god given rights and despise the dnr for such a poor job with wildlife management. they have killed mich. deer population in a huge way and scared half the city people that would eat venison from doing so now.

anyway, i realized i'm rambling, i'm going to bed.

Registered Member

Ok I will amend my statement,the pics could have be shot with the insides facing the back so weaker stomach people wouldn't have to see it....

Tony,nice looking buck

They just had a peice in our local fish wrapper that a guy out here got a 22 ,yep I said 22 point buck,they figured he was about 12 yrs old...

Mench

Now I see. While your fish are spawning you are off looking for meat. Good job.

LOL thanks Jeff ;D I'm just a born heart breaker & life taker !!

Oh come on. Now those that don't want to see a bloody carcass are sick people and in denial etc. I guess the best defence is an offence. There are lots of things that may be common to some and disgusting to others. I take a crap every day, many times, you all do. Anyone wanna see pics of my last movement? Much less wipe my *** when I'm done? It's very common... no takers? I don't care about pics of dead deer, I don't turn my head when I see one on the side of the road and could care less if you all want to go out and bag your limit. But some people don't come to a fish board to look at dead animals hanging from the rafters... big deal. The next time someone asks how to euthanize a fish I guess I'll just tell them that fish die every day, big deal, take the fish out of the tank with some tongs, hang it on a string on the wall and throw darts at it while it flips about. Why not? This thread is outta hand in my opinion. A couple of frowny faces and "a little toooo bad" and the NRA gang comes out and jumps in with both feet. Lighten up, go kill all the animals you want, post the pics here and if someone speaks up and says they don't care much for that pic then just ignore it. How hard can that be? This is ridiculous.

Dave

Ahhhhhhhh come on Dave don't hold back lol tell us how you really feel it's ok

Jim, have you ever known me to hold back?

OK now I am laughing....... (Was truning blue for a minute there.)

Real Name
    James (Jim) Shedden

Jimbo (Rambo)......... I have a problem and you are the guy to solve it. You see I have this big bad-a$$ black bear that has the habit of getting into my cottage in early May. Now he doesn't knock.....he just goes in through a wall. This puppy is about 550 pounds (really), thats no bull-$chiit. It may be bear-$hcitt though....... ;D. For 3 years now I have been threatening him with harm........from a long distance. When I get to the cottage this spring and the north wall has been removed I am calling you ..................you are the guy!!!!!! You know what they don't like? Pepper Spray.........not a good weapon..........I won't do that again.
    My son asked me the other day : He said "Dad, if you and mom where being chased by a bear what would you do? I pondered the question for a moment (not a long moment) and then said "I'd trip her stupid". Actually, my ex and I are very close (but not that close)... ;D. I will call you in May.

Jim

Registered Member

Brings back memories of my dad coming home from a hunt,with his faithful dog...

Deer,rabbits,Kangaroos.... whether killed for food or because they are pests,it does not really matter. what does matter is the way these animals are killed.

Whats wrong is when gun-mad lunatics start shooting at anything and only lame them and play cat-mouse games... thats cruel.We have idiots that do that to the kangaroos. and its these people that give hunters a bad wrap.

So,IMO.nothing wrong with killing your own meat. At least you know where its been and whos hands have touched it.

I'm with ya Pascale.....

Same holds true to cyclists. There are so many maniacs out there that they give us putters a real bad rap.
    I once went on a small road trip (by myself), and had a semi nearly wear me and my bike as his new hood ornament. All because he hated bikers. > Scared the you-know-what outa me. Needless to say I now travel in packs only.

Jim S. hmmmm I have a special place for you when you get outa line. To the cabin young man.... Just you and your friend Yogi.... lol ;D ;D ;D

Julz

Registered Member

Just one last thing, Jim

Noticed that you are an experienced hunter. Can tell by the way you put your deer in the foreground to make it look bigger and your wife's behind to make it look smaller. You probably have her fooled, but if she knew she would probably kick your a$$. Hate to spill the beans, but you can't slip that kind of treachery past an old pro. LMAO

Registered Member

That's not very nice!... making comments about somebody's behind!
    ;D

I just had to post this. That was an open door for a one liner if EVER I saw one. Sorry could not pass it up!

LMAO

Daniel

Registered Member

Good one, Dan!!
    Never apologize for a good hit!
    I need to proofread how I word things. LOL

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast