AquaticSuppliers.com     Cafepress Store

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Back To The Wild

Default Re:Back To The Wild

Thanks for enlightening us with so much information. Once again it was a learning experience. I don't know how I can "rule" or deserve credit for asking you to provide the genetic heritage of your fish after you asked the same of us. Or for asking you to provide some information about how introducing wild Discus into a breeder program is wrong or unnecessary. That doesn't make me right since I don't say that you're wrong, just that you're stating things as fact and providing no evidence.

Dave

p.s. I stand corrected. In my last post I did say "I think you've got nothing to give but innuendo." I guess I was right about that. Thanks. I rule. Yay.

LMAO...You'll never change R.H.

Im ..."dun" here also....I think I'll go beat my head on the sidewalk.....

Tony

[quote author=Round_Head link=board=1;threadid=5159;start=30#53910 date=1039378386]

I made a challenge to see proof of anyone's so called grossly inbred fish. All I get is a generic UKC/AKC comparison from a "Nobody". [/quote]

Round head...I may be a "Nobody" to you. But what have you shown us? NOTHING

If you wish to name-call, please go elsewhere!

Lynn

Well, this certainly was an interesting 4 pages of posts... but once again, the thread was started by someone who already had his mind made up about the subject in question, and he's not going to change his mind. Thanks to everyone for you input on this subject. A lot of great answers were given and I think we covered the questions that he wanted to cover. Since the last few posts have just been directed at each other, rather than at the topic at hand, I'm going to lock it.

By the way, Lynn, I apologize. That comment should have been edited out.

Ryan

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234