ChicagoDiscus.com     Cafepress Store

Thread: Discus For Sale (Fry, Adults & Pairs)

Default Discus For Sale (Fry, Adults & Pairs)

I have decided to downsize and let some of my fish go. I was planning on selling these locally but the interest just isn’t there. Shipping is available within the continental United States only. Fish will be triple bagged, pumped with oxygen and sent in an insulated styrofoam cooler with heatpacks. Shipping is via FedEx Overnight and will be paid by the buyer, please email me with your zip code for exact amounts. Thank you.

Fry

Eight (8) 3” to 4” Gold X Alencer offspring. Half are Gold and half are Alencer. These were going to be my future breeding stock. Good shape and color. $160 for the eight fish package.

Twenty Five (25) 1” Pigeon X Pigeon fry. Parents are also available and pictured below. $200 for the fry lot.

Adults

* Proven Alencer Male.
    * Proven Red Spotted Green X Leopard Female Red Spotted Green X Leopard Unknown sex .

* Recently laid eggs in a community tank but were eaten before screened. Both fish have produced wigglers with other mates though.

$140 for the three fish package. These fish are between 1-1.5 years old and were purchased directly from . Will not sell any of these separately.

Breeding Pairs

Alencer ls Male X Alencer Female

Around 1.5 years old. Male is one of the largest Discus I have seen. They are spawning every 7-10 days in 83F & 7.2 pH water. This pair will raise out its fry. Very protective parents with the average spawn being around 100 offspring. $185

Pigeon Blood Pair -

Around 1.5-2 years old. Male and female are nearly identical in shape, size, and color. They are spawning every 10-14 days. This pair will raise out its fry. Average spawns are around 75-100 Discus. $185

Derrick
    Goldbe8066@aol.com

Default Re:Discus For Sale (Fry, Adults & Pairs)

Alencer Pair.

Pigeon Pair.

hey where are you located and how much for the rsg/lep pair, please email me limige1@aol.com

mike

Registered Member

I will like to buy one of your pairs do you still have them

Thanks!

Registered Member

i ordered the alanqer pair and the 3 adults. i should have them by the weekend

denny

Real Name
    Willie

Nice going, DJ. Sounds like an excellent deal!

Willie

I only have the Pigeon Pair left, please email me if interested. Thank you.

Derrick

Registered Member

Do you still have a pair left? How about smaller fish? If you have fish left, what would you be willing to sell them all for? I live in New Orleans, so how much would shipping be? Thanks for any info you can give!

Registered Member

i received fish from derrick today and if you are interested in my experience before making a decision feel free to email me

denny