AquaticSuppliers.com     Cafepress Store

Thread: Chat sessions?????

Default Chat sessions?????

Hi

Everytime I enter the chatroom, I see that nobody is there. only April1 and one other name. but no movement at all ). Is there a schedule I am not aware of? thank you

Kagan

Default Re:Chat sessions?????

Hey Kagan

No real schedule that Im aware of....just keep trying!! Pril is ALWAYS logged in....dont mind her Evenings are best though.

Tony

Tony is absolutely right... Evenings are when Chat is most visited.....

See ya then Kagan.....

Hi KAGAN I SAW YOUR NAME ON THERE but i wasnt home. and i saw you onlineon simply forum last night at about 3 am our time. i was there then.talking to rod..so you missed us. lol
    and...yes early morning theres a coffee club or our evening about 7pm.
    Kagan is in turkey. so...your timing is off.
    try again..as i havent gotten to talk to you for awhile.
    hope you had a good xmas.

hey guys I think kagen is on to something here!

lets have scheduled chat "sessions" with pre-chosen topics!

kinda like the duisberg ones cept with-out the "masters"

we do have are own masters on chat though like Smokey(tanks&hardware) or Rod&Zoids (breeding/strains)
    and Cary(jokester)
    oh and April she's always up for chats

ok ok... please calm down... I will retry to logon... But if you are really sorry then send me a couple of discus and I will forgive you ;D ;D :P... Hope to talk to you all in sessions.

PS: Lets not make scheduled sessions. It is better like this way. I mean when I can find somebody ...

Kagan

Real Name
    Rod Lewis

I like Jasons idea about the scheduled chat sessions, maybe if we made it once a week at a time that is most convenient to the majority of the members (conduct a poll) with a base topic chosen each week. Keep the room open the rest of the time as it is, but a sheduled chat i think would be popular.

Rod

ok...we did try that.... a sunday afternoon. but with no topic. and then everyone just came whenever so it disappeared.
    but sure...we could have a topic....do you also like the idea of being volunteered??? LOL.

Real Name
    Rod Lewis

I can't ever remember the organised chat sessions on Sunday, or nobody told me about them. : Sundays would make it difficult for non nth americans as that puts the rest of us into Mondays which off course most of us will be at work. I don't mind volenteering for an hour or two each week as long as i have the time free. Maybe a Saturday evening could work well.

Ok mr. rodney...thats cool...but..your saturday evening is our friday in the middle of the night. LOL.
    I have asked you over and over to change your clocks...but i see your being stubborn about that. LOL.
    or is that our saturday afternoon which makes it your sunday morning. lol. ok..thatd work other than i dont get to visit..but guess i can live with that. :-\
    Ryan are you reading this thread?

hmmm... my fault again. I did not comment on the time so here is the amateurs!!! LOL... Well everyone lets do not schedule the chat. IF we do that, there will be lots of people in the room and nothing will be discussed. Because everyone will talk. But the way it is now, everyone enters the chat room freely and can meet new people easily. I hope I am clear . Talk to you later.

HAPPY NEW YEAR AGAIN

Kagan

Kagan . the chat room is always open. and people do come in and out constantly. that will always be the way it is.
    but we could maybe..have a special topic chat every now and then. if people were interested.
    no fault at all kagan. ;D

hmm ok then. I guess I misunderstood ??? ??? ;D :P... Now, I have to send some discus to be forgiven hahaha.... Anyway; maybe we can set 3 different schedules with respect to the time zones so that everybody can find something for themselves. I guess we have lots of professionals from different places and also some of us can be online in different schedules. What do you think?

Kagan

its not so much the scheduled chats I was thinking, but rather a "theme" chat with a pre-chosen topic once in awile, so we can all share info and learn from one another