ChicagoDiscus.com     Cafepress Store

Thread: Thanks to you all....

Registered Member

Default Thanks to you all....

I wanted to make sure and thank everyone on this board for sharing their experiences and advice. Thanks to you, I was able to save one of my babies this weekend. He seemed to suddently lose stability, swimming upside down, sideways, etc... He also seemed a little bloated. I immediately went on line to find out the appropriate dosage of epson salt, dosed him and waited, anxiously. Less than three hours later, he was right as rain. If I had not previously read of something very similiar, I would not have reacted accordingly and would probably have had a most different outcome. I will never again think that I am wasting my time reading about other people's problems and possible solutions. This board is definitely the best source of info out there and thank goodness for you all. I and my discus babies thank you.

Default Re:Thanks to you all....

Rusty,
    That is very nice to hear a Happy ending.
    Indeed there is an awful lot of knowledge on this board.

Miles

Registered Member Carol_Roberts's Avatar

Didn't it feel good to be able to diagnose the problem, use the correct medication and watch your discus recover? Reading the board everyday really drills in the answers.

Carol

Registered Member

Yes it was an amazing feeling to be able to handle the situation instead of in a panic, my fish, my fish. This board is my bible.

Registered Member

Amen!

TC

Rusty,
    Hearing about it helping people like you really makes me feel good. I'm glad this board has been a good resource for you! Thanks for sharing!

-al

Don_Lee

Rusty,

That is why we are here, to share knowledge and be a discus community! Thank you for your post.

Don ;D