Default Re:JANUARY MEMBER SPOTLIGHT - Francisco, Jack and Tyler

Jack,

I gotta ask this...

250 tanks?? ?? ??

WOW!!!

John

Registered Member

As always another great job John.I have had the pleasure of meeting Ty and Francisco at the Northeast Discus meeting at Al"s and it was a pleasure.Francisco's little girl is a sweetheart and Ty sure eats a lot LOL...
    Francisco,look at the upcoming move as an adventure,and maybe a new source of finding new discus friends..And Tyler keep up the good work,both in school and with your fish...Hey who knows,maybe someday we can say,we knew Tyler before he became famous as a fish person.....
    And Jack...250 tanks...you are my hero.....
    Again John,great job.

Mench

Great Trio John! I too enjoyed the diversity...

Francisco.... Really great to hear more about you!. But you have to stop teasin me with those wilds! My favorite indeed.... ;D

Jack..... I am so glad you are finally on your up, as the evident pain was heart wrenching for us all in chat.... I have learned so much from your mishap, and pray that you have only the joys to experience from here on out. Time heals all....

Tyler.... You have amazed me from the word "get-go".. I wish my teenagers would realize how fulfilling fish keeping was, not to mention the patience and self discipline it teaches. Lord knows I couldn't get thru to them..... Keep it up, you will go far.

Julz

Hi all,
    John,
    I'd be lost without your interviewing skills here! Thanks for the dedication to our site and all the hard work you put in on these things.

Jack-- My friend, I remember talking to you about your fish woes, and I can only say this... I marvel at how strong your conviction and passion is on fish.... Try and try again.... never giveup... we can all learn from you! I'm so happy things are finally working out for you!

Tyler... meeting you at that Northeast get together was one of my highlights that day> There were alot of great people there, but I wish I was like you when I was growing up. Your involvement in these boards, the maturity you demonstrate-- shames me sometimes I'm looking forward to the day when I can buy some of your Fry..I think you will be one of the best and most knowledgeable in time.

Francisco.... read your comments on that little get together of ours, and I was floored...never thought I could have that kind of impact on anyone... thank you very much. I have made many friends thru these forums.... amazing each and everyone of them... but I count myself lucky to have met you on several occassions, and become friends with you, Melinda, and Maya. I hope Becky and Maya have plenty of chances growing up to become friends as well...and of course have their own tanks of discus to trade stock over ;D

Reading these interviews always make me glad a bunch of friends got together less than a year ago and decided to try their hand at creating a Discus forum..... My thanks to all of them and all of you.

-al

Registered Member

Wow everyone, thanks a lot, that stuff really means a lot coming from all of you. When i first got into these fish i thought it would just be some little thing to do on the side......but it really has taken over, and gotten out of hand. Ya gotta love it though!

Tyler

p.s. Mike, I'll call ya soon......

Real Name
    James (Jim) Shedden

Great interviews..............good work John

Jim

Registered Member John_Nicholson's Avatar

Great job John...

Jack you left out the part about beating me to those angels/great discus deal by about 10 min....

-john

Registered Member

Great stuff!!
    Very informative, it is a pleasure to become better aquainted with all three of you.
    Great job as usual John.
    Pierre

I really love these interviews. I hope we dont run out of people ;D

Jack- I give you a load of credit for going on. I dont quit easy but im not sure I would continue after what you went through.

Fransisco- Good luck with your move. Being in limbo is frustrating. I hope your new place has room for lots of tanks. I only spoke to you breefly at the Northeast meeting. It was great to meet you and I hope to talk some more next time.

Tyler- With the knowledge and support you have at such a young age theres no doubt in my mind people will be looking to you for fish and advice in the future should you continue with discus. It was also great to meet you and your mom at the meeting.Helene still asks about you both and we hope to see you again Rich

Registered Member

Richie,
    It was also great to meet the both of you! I'm sure we'll meet back up again.....at the next Northeast discus meeting .

Tyler

Miles

Great Spotlight!

It was good to get to know the three of you a little bit more!!!

Andy

Registered Member

nice interview guys, good to know abit more about you all.
    Good luck with your fish room too Tyler.

Registered Member

Thank you everybody for the kind and welcoming words.
    Cheers, Francisco.

SimplyDiscus Sponsor and University Discus_KC's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jack

I just got back from my military duty in Louisiana. I finally sat down and had a chance to read the post. I am humbled to have shared this honor with 2 great individuals. I know we all learn from each other. Great Job Francisco and Tyler !!!!

Thanks for the nice comments!!!! I am just trying to learn each day! I experienced something I would never wish on anybody!! But it is through this experience that I understand both the joys and the struggles associated with caring for Discus.

Thanks !!!!!!!!!

Jack

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast