ChicagoDiscus.com     Cafepress Store

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: A Tour of my set up (caution long)...

Default Re:A Tour of my set up (caution long)...

One more (I have tons) but I really like this one....

Registered Member

Wow, Julz, you HAVE been busy.

What an amazing project. It can be complicated doing a set up with elevation changes like yours, lots of problem solving. And I like your allowing for RO or tap (or a combination of the two).

Very impressive

beings I am on the subject of Cary's babies I would like to show you the ss he gave me for free. The other freebee was being shy in this shot. Jeff Doty's are the bottom 3. They are in the basement 75. This pic does disappoint me mainly because the water is extremely cloudy from a power outage last week that killed my bio in the fluval. I have since retired both fluvals and currently only have a sponge filter and a power head goin until I my new AC arrives.... I should have taped the same CD on the front but forgot. Note they are the same size of Cary's GMs.... Anyway this pic is for you Sly! wish I had a better one my friend.....

PS.. since this pic was taken I have done 2 50% wc's and the water has cleared quite a bit. Am sick of taken pics tho..... so here it is...

a few of my community tank (72). Same problem in that tank as the 75. The other fluval was up here....

should have put the CD in the back. But if I had done so I would not have gotten this shot. Notice that big "Dirty Pidge" directly behind the CD? He's my big boy of the tank. Got him when he was less than 2"s......

Ya know I forgot to show the fry and breeders down stairs. OK more fish....

the fry and a size visual. It is a gold dollar coin. Roughly the size of a quarter.

more... I have them split between the 2 55's. Not evenly tho. Stopped when I counted 45 just incase I had trouble with the bottom tank...

got quite a few of the fry, if you don't mind :P

gawd, i sure do hope I am not boring you....

OK... just one more of the fry.... I think I like this one best, as it is so clear.... To cull or not to cull that is the question......

on to mom and dad and then I am sooooo done!....

This is my fav of her.... Check out the red in her lower extremities....
    Oh and BTW... Cloudy tank syndrom here too......

another of momma....

And on to Dad... This guy is a true beauty in person, but is so hard to capture on camera..... I really don't know what he is, to tell you the truth. But because some of the fry are displaying the thin bars of mass I am leaning toward the snake strain. Sure wish I knew tho...... He is a very vibrant blue with tones of red, but the cloudy water has robbed him of that in this pic... I just love his fins and his shape..... Sure hope my camera captured that part!.....

One more of Clyde (that is his name)....

And this is where it all happens when I am playing.... See that beer. Well time to finish it!....

Hopefully you are still with me and thanks for viewing.....

Julz

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast