AquaticSuppliers.com     Cafepress Store

Thread: Another Quiz

Default Another Quiz

I ended up with a 45.... Not quite the weakest link in this department. *whew :P

http://www.ultsoftware.com/PhilQuiz.html

Default Re:Another Quiz

49 :P

"Constantly the center of attention"....Way off. The rest was pretty much true.

I'd be curious to see how they describe each person according to what they rated.... Here is what they said about me with the 45...

Your Score was: 45

According to Dr Phil:
    Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out.

hmmmmmmmmmmm *Julz leaves scratching her head...

Registered Member

Julz,

Since you insisted...

I got a 39

The quote is:

Others see you as sensible, cautious, careful & practical. They see you as clever, gifted, or talented, but modest. Not a person who makes friends too quickly or easily, but someone who's extremely loyal to friends you do make and who expect the same loyalty in return. Those who really get to know you realize it takes a lot to shake your trust in your friends, but equally that it takes you a long time to get over it if that trust is ever broken.

John

Julz,
    Heck I ended up with a 45.
    The statement is pretty true to a point.

Miles ;D

Registered Member

I got a 42....
    Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out.

do people really see me as this????? ;D :-\ :-\ 8) 8)
    Yeah Right ;D ;D

chuck

LMAO It seems everyone so far is the center of attention. If that holds true with the majority, ACA03 is gunna be quite the chaotic place.... ;D

that was fun....my score

Your Score was: 50

According to Dr Phil:

Randy

WHAT??!! I got a 54?!?! It says I'm volatile!

vol·a·tile (adj.)
    1. Tending to vary often or widely. 2. Inconstant; fickle. 3. Lighthearted; flighty. 4. Ephemeral; fleeting. 5. Tending to violence; explosive.

I think the quiz is flawed... :

;D ;D ;D Julz mops up under (fickle, lighthearted, explosive) Ryan's chair... ;D ;D ;D

Your Score was: 43

According to Dr Phil:

theres mine.
    ryan you mustve cheated the wrong way. lol. thought you were gonna do better....well think you made yourself look worse. lol.

Registered Member

I got 42. And the comments said that I am a very nice person. So there!! I flunked miserably the other quiz.
    Cheers, Francisco.

I got a 44 and it says the same about me as it does everyone else.

Tracey