AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Order from www.aquacave.com

Registered Member

Default Re:Order from www.aquacave.com

Hi,

5 days later including a weekend and my wife just rang me to tell me my box has arrived from america!
    Well i'll open it when i get home and see if anything is broken but that is super fast in my book.

3 working days from U.S.A to the U.K.

top draw Mr Albert!

thanks

Larry

Registered Member

Hi,

A big thumbs up! everything came safe and sound and very quick, thing is i am a bit of a fool :-\ :-\ i ordered a heater ........ a heater from the usa................ i live in the U.K........... they use 120V we use 240V............ok i am a donught, now i got to find a converter :furious:

Larry

I ordered a couple heaters last weekend and they arrived Wednesday.
    the price was great, email confirmation came on the weekend, shipping was great , and the product seems to be great.

Just click on the link at the bottom of this page.

Real Name
    Jeff

Last month I purchased a Pro Heat Titanium Heater from aquacave and am VERY happy. The heater came in just 2 days. So far the heater is working perfect. I plugged it in set on 79° and it hasn't altered at all. I will DEF. order from them again.

Registered Member

After reading all the good things everyone had to say about Aquacave, I decided to place an order for 2 titanium pro heater and some sponge filters. The price was great, and the service was excellent. I even got an email from Albert telling me my order was shipped and by what method. I placed the order on 3/11/03 and it arrived today...only 2 days later. I don't know which brand of heater is better, and I guess time will tell if aquacave's heater is any good, but I do know that I will be ordering again from Aquacave. Thanks a lot Albert!!!

Mike

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12