AquaticSuppliers.com     Cafepress Store

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Need help

Default Re:Need help

Nick
    looks like there coming around....I believe in a few days....all will be back to normal....good lookin'out....

Joe ....my fish are growing at that rate....maybe not as fast as absolutely possible....but they are healthy and very active. What's the obsession with big fish anyway....you trying to compensate for something.....

I know......cheap shot... :P

sorry

I found that no ONE knows it all...... and food seems to be the culprit here...as in many cases
    This is what works for me.....I never tell anyone to do as I do....I always express this in my posts

Slicksta, Your comment is uncalled for and unappreciated... speak for yourself! I did not solicit your unfunny remark!!! It is not a cheap shot....just ....tasteless! Joe

Made me laugh.....

Registered Member

NOW NOW,

Come on men shake hands. so we all have differing oppinions and yes comments are made in the heat of the moment that are unapropriate or uncalled for but we here all have something special between us, We share the passion of discus, we are not strangers in the world only to the rest of the world, lets do what we do best here....... discuss, dispute and resolve.

Disheartened Larry

Nick....
    ...how are they doin' today.

C'mon Joe....
    not meant to insult you...just havin' fun....
    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;
    I truly believe that over-feeding and an obsession with large fish is a problem in this hobby..........
    Hey.... and besides Tony laughed....... and all I need is an audience of one.

Well, I did use salt last night in one tank. When I poured the salt in (premixed) they starting eating the unmixed salt! These guys will eat anything. As of last night, one of my biggest fish was still breathing very hard through 1 gill, while the other gill was not moving. Today they seemed to eat breakfast (colorbits) fine. I didn't turn on their lights, so I couldn't get a good look at the troubled discus. What should my game plan be for this week?

Nick
    When I add salt I premix it in hot tap to get it disolved...
    on the clamped fin...I'm not your man.....you should get some input today from others...

John

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123