ChicagoDiscus.com     Cafepress Store

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread: what is your main job.

Real Name
    Mervin

Default Re: what is your main job.

What I think>>>>>" I'm not sure how mature you are". Not sure about babies. But when a baby cries there is a reason. If the baby is that cranky, perhaps you should take IT to a doctor or change the way in which you care for him/her. Some children benefit from CBD and has improved their lives considerably for the better. But I wouldn't give any drug to a child without a doctors order. Especially, if it was crying which indicates something is not right.

Real Name
    Mervin

Quote Originally Posted by LizStreithorst View Post
    CBD never did a thing for my pain. I may ask you for advice, I don't have half a clue and have on one to ask my questions of. I'm a newbie.
    I take about 60 mg per day for arthritis and PPSD. Each person will have different dosing. It knocks the PPSD right out within minutes. Antidepressants are not like that and have crazy side effects and take pleasure away along with other feelings. It is very subtle and you may not notice it happening. But take it for a year and then go without it and you then can tell the difference. You cannot over dose. It works for me and if it is a placebo effect, I'll still take it. I find it is better to take it with other cannabis products with terpenes and THC. Not all cannabis is created equal and different strains work better than others for different ailments. Sativa seems to make me more anxious and don't like the feeling of the high much. The indica is more relaxing for me and helps with same of my issues. I can move my joints now without too much pain. It is not a cure all ,but my pain is 75% controlled. I don't take anymore pills for pain and my anxiety is almost gone completely. I'll take a placebo effect any day over dangerous medication, if it is a placebo effect.
    Last edited by bluelagoon; 06-11-2020 at 08:49 AM.

Real Name
    Mervin

That would be PTSD. typo

Real Name
    Greg

I have been buying and selling small, fixer-upper businesses since 1985. I run them about 3 years and sell. That's given me a variety of experiences, headaches, and fun.
    I have had residential and commercial rental property and bought and sold, or quick-flipped around 150 residential properties in and around the Orlando area.
    For the last 6 years I have been selling a couple private labels brands I created on Amazon, Ebay and my own site. Amazon is a beast and they bring the customers!
    At heart, I'm a family man who goes to church, has 2 kids in their teens, 4 dogs and a loving wife.
    I enjoy boating and fishing for Bass, dirtbiking, aquariums, puttering, all water sports, and fixing things.
    Greg
    `·.¸¸.·´><(((( º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><(((( º> ¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><(((( º> ....... ><((( º> . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . <º (((((( >< ~~~~~~~~~~~

Real Name
    Willie

Nothing!

retirement.jpg
    At my age, everything is irritating.

Registered Member
    Real Name
    harry g

Staying on the RIGHT side of the grass.!!!! And I love cbd but not all is created equal.

Real Name
    Tom

Well if you ever get annoyed look at me I’m self employed! I love to work at nothing all day . Love retirement cause I’m just takin care of business.

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627