ChicagoDiscus.com     Cafepress Store

Thread: How lucky we are

Registered Member

Default How lucky we are

Well today I spent most of it with my three grandchildren .
    We did the usual Mc Donald thing went for a ride in the old Jag and played on the computer.

All in all it was a nice day My wife is now taking the kids back to there parents and I get to go down to the fish room and practice the art of studing discus .As I sit here watching I am thinking that six months ago I swore to my wife only one fifty gal honey. Ha Ha thats a laugh we now have seven tanks twenty seven discus and a morning job of 75 gal water change The best of food I can find .
    Life is good not only for me but for those lucky discus that have me to take over for there parents.

AH LIFE IS GOOD
    Fisheyes

Registered Member

Default Re: How lucky we are

Fisheyes:

What a lucky guy you are...I'm just waiting for the same in my life...enjoy. geat grandkids to pass on the Discus enthusiam and a ton 'o discus to watch..what more could a man as for!!!

Chris

Registered Member

I no sooner posted the above and a fellow who is moving phoned - I have to move and I have 4 red siams and 3 red turqs _ would I be interested in them for a hundred canadian funny money.

OH SH--. [ :spank: :banghead:[ :Can't pass up a good deal I guess I better change the above posting to eight tanks instead of seven.
    Life is good
    Fisheyes
    PS>ok Honey you can go out and by anything you want

Registered Member

LIFE IS GOOD!!! More Fish Tanks are Good too!...Great suck up to your honey...that's always a good thing I found out in my 22 years of marriage.

Chris

Registered Member

Isn't it wonderful to spoil the grandkids then send them home.
    We had three sons and always wanted a daughter and now we have three grandaughters.
    It doesn't get much better.
    Dennis