ChicagoDiscus.com     Cafepress Store

Page 1 of 109 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Aussie, Aussie, Aussie 2!!!

Registered Member

Default Aussie, Aussie, Aussie 2!!!

Due to popular demand, this is the new Aussie Aussie Aussie thread!

As you may or may not already know the original aussie thread has been one of the most popular threads here at Simply and has nearly reached it's maximum allowance of 80 pages! Any more pages and we risk truncating the thread and losing the first few pages :-[

The satistics of the old thread (at the time of locking) are 1179 posts in total with a whopping 11267 views! boy we are talkative bunch ;D

So in keeping with tradition, please continue with Aussie related material here until further notice!

Link to original thread:
    http://forum.simplydiscus.com//index...70;boardseen=1

Oi Oi Oi!

Chong

Default Re:Aussie, Aussie, Aussie 2!!!

thanks Chong....can i please be the first guest appearing from up over?
    now..all you aussies..get over here and say G'day. :soapbox:

any aussie not here for roll call..will be disciplined. :spank:
    Lurkers :lurk: welcome also..but we;d love it even more if you come and introduce yourselves.

Registered Member

[quote author=April] any aussie not here for roll call..will be disciplined. :spank:
    Too right! LOL ;D

Yes, any lurkers who have been reading but not contributing, feel free to say howdy! the more Aussies, the better! ;D Then we can apply for the site to be www.simplydiscus.com.au! hehe

Cheers!
    Chong

Registered Member

HEY! the deal was 80 pages. Chong,you traitor .locking us down at 79....
    BOOH!

lol

hey guys

how is everyone, i havn't spoken to any of you for ages. i've been really busy because i'm moving into my new unit on wednesday!!! it's all very exciting...although that is overshadowed by the task of packing....moving...then unpacking. oh well. i have a new home for my fishes as well which i am getting together as we speak.

just a quick question.... my fish reall freaked out today when i walked past their tank....and i mean freaked out....they have never spooked this much before and one of them bashed him/herself against a rock. there is not too much damage but i noticed a bunch of scales on the bottom of the tank...obviously from the injury. will the scales grow back and is this a serious injury?

thanks guys...and it's good to be back

matt

I guess Chong and i could've had a conversation back and forth for the rest of the 79th page......all you aussies were MIA. no posts for days!!! we were tapping our toes.....waiting ....waiting....for that page 80 to appear.
    How's that sound?
    Besides...Chong had been just itching to lock a page. and what better page to lock than one that reached that size!!!

Matt. the scales will grow back. but id check their water and see if their ph has slid or anything. maybe your wc routine changed with moving?
    Good luck with your moving. hope you and your fish are all going to be happy in your new home. do you get a fishroom?

May the old Aussie thread RIP. Chong, great idea, why not have our own simplydiscus.com.au!!!!!!!!! It was good having the aussie thread but i guess were just too popular.
    Yippy

Real Name
    Rod Lewis

OK, i guess we'll accept your reasons for closing down our thread :furious: :yikes: :spank:

I think the hardest part is going to be watching the old thread as it slowly makes it's way down the 1st page and completely disappears from veiw......sigh!!

its not gonna slide down down down..its getting stickied for now. Ryan told us to sticky it. till he figures out how to save it. he said hed love to give you your own section but then the sings would want one..and the brits.....etc etc.
    of course....we really think you all need to keep posting in the main sections also....otherwise the whole forum might have to come looking for you guys here. lol.

Registered Member

April,
    The 80th page did not appear soon enough because we've been having too many long weekends. We just had monday off because of labour day here in Queensland, so there were 3 long weekends in a row.... how is that for public holidays???

Regards, Ari

Ari....i know. i have my firemans calendar right here in front of my puter. lol. my "aussie Animal calendar" lol.
    far too many holidays if you ask me....all too cushy.
    we get one coming up too..but hardly think we take them as seriously as you guys do....i will be working the same as any other long weekend. waaaaaa.but this is the first long weekend for the socalled summer, that you dare take a chance going out into nature. most get rained out and have to run for cover. or die of hypothermia from getting soaked.

Registered Member

Pascale, Rod, and others.

I am soooo scared that it is going to get truncated! if we reached the 80th page and it starts to get truncated when we didn't expect it, it would be tragic! I guess I can open it up and allow people to say bye bye to the old thread. How does that sound? But if there are 9-10 replys on page 80, DON'T REPLY!

see what I man by the danger...? then Scott's original message would have been deleted... :'(

Votes please, open for 80 pages, or leave it as is and start afresh?? I understand about the thread getting to the bottom, but alas, this new thread will always remain on top!

How are your fishies by the way? heh ;D
    Chong

Chong..the aussie 1 thread is stickied at the top. its there for all to see. lol.
    just carry on posting here..and all will be well.

Registered Member

Oh yeah! Stickied! haha There you go! permanently up top!

Page 1 of 109 1231151101 ... LastLast