AquaticSuppliers.com     Cafepress Store

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Violet Reflection

Registered Member

Default Re:Violet Reflection

[quote author=Jason link=board=13;threadid=9386;start=90#107261 date=1055122290]
    I thought this was gonna be about the discus in the picture?
    [/quote]

Jason lookie here http://forum.simplydiscus.com//index...threadid=10275

I have been following this thread with great interest since I do sell Wayne's discus in Singapore. While I do not know most of the people here, I trust that all comments made were done in good will and intention.

With first hand dealing, Wayne's discus has not disappointed me. The order has been precise and true to his reputation. Likewise, the feedback from my customers in Singapore has been positive. And I am convince that his good name will continue to be build upon.

The North America is an important market in global discus trading, not only because the market size is big, but with an improving appreciation of discus quality. The breeders in Asia understand this trend and will enforce on quality delivery to ensure long term business relationship.

The sustainability of a quality discus market relies on many good people, professional and ethical values are important so that more people can enjoy the hobby. Danny has offered thru Cary's help a solution to the issue, and I am sure with the expert assistance rendered, the good spirit of discus keeping is well and alive.

cheers,

Registered Member

Hey danny what happen to beth"s VR'S

Why are you not returning her emails or phone calls?

P.S And If any of you wanabes want to Know why I care Beth happens to be one of My true friends So now You Know so DON"T ASK!

Registered Member

Maybe I have read the mail wrong but the P.S outburst Gary posted was IMO rude and unneccessary (sp?) to probably the majority of members.

Maybe he'd like to expand upon his definition of 'wanabes'?

Chris

Hi Chris,
    Don't take that comment personally. Knowing the way the discus world turns I can tell you that was meant for a select few individuals.

Its best left as largely unsaid, but 99% of an issue usually takes place off the board. This is one of those cases.

HTh,
    al

ps... all.. I'd rather not lock this post, but will if it flares up.

Registered Member

Brew,
    Thanks for the response. I did suspect (but not 100% sure)it was meant for one or two individuals, but overall I think that such comments are best left private. The rest of us (well me anyway) don't want to get drawn into personal grudges between individuals and have to wade through such posts. I'll say no more....that was my last 2p worth.

Chris

Buy made in the u.s.a. and help this nation.

So say "nah boo-coo pea and diddy".

Who buys round eyes fish?

Anyway, most of them look o.k. The small pupil could be from
    the lighting. The larger eyes, as he said, "they had a hard start." I think with care, most will be A fish.

Baron ;D

Cary, Cary, Cary, dear friend dig a big hole buddy and put your Tomahawk back in the ground I think Danny has bine generous enough on this subject, some fish are to some people and waith how this ends. Don't think he need to give more fish away for free.

If this whole thing would have happened to me, I wouldn't have give away ANY fish, very simple, if you don't like them, don't buy them. If there would be anyone who complains about the fish they BOUGHT it always early enough to make an arrengment with those customers. JMO, Hans.

hi guys i went to george's to pick up some food. i saw the violets and they where big and they looked real nice guys, george is doing a great job

trusty

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678