AquaticSuppliers.com     Cafepress Store

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Picture quality

Default Re: Picture quality

But the biotower is way up top plus its an incandescent! All you need to do is use fluorescents for a couple of minutes. You may even be surprised. There may be other fish in the tanks like the gold fish you keep lossing! ;D

You never know if your discus are on simply or not! You cant stay awake all night!

Registered Member

Well that settles it. April you are going to have to come to Alberta to see smokey's fish. You might as well bring a few bags of fish with you ;D ;D

Registered Member

Sound like a great idea.

Smokey

Brew,,yes I took that with an slr that some kind soul sent me. ;D gettin better right? just a bit of glare from the overhead flourescents in the shop.
    Smokey....seems the pressure is on. i might just do that.come and bring a few floodlights. or underwater pool lights. hows that sound? we gotta capture those little aussies on film one way or another!! but no bags of fish coming along with me...unless i get some growing here real quick. If i come...then theres gotta be a simply discus convention happening.
    See...Rod agrees with me. he needs and update.
    Brew....my wilds have access to the puter also...but i found them reading "other forums" . lol. so think their gonna lose their puter rights.

Better April,
    I'd say you mastered it! I know photographers that have trouble taking a pic thru glass with an slr!! Nice job! ;D

and as for the fish and their internet habits ...Lol...Just like kids going an breaking their mammas heart all the time!

-al

Registered Member

My door is alway sopen. Feel free to drop in 'Pril.
    Hmm; an Alberta Discus convention; sounds like a happening.

Well, as far as an update - the discus are fine, beautiful and georgous.

Smokey

Registered Member

April, Devin, Ron

Could you please go and visit Smokey and take photos so we can see how well he looked after those discus...... After all, they are all Aussies...... . If I have to wait till he unpacks those slr..... it will be forever :.

Regards, Ari

Registered Member

would it be true to say that its not the eqipment - its the operator!! look at brew with his digital,and April's with her SLR. both take great photos... not the cameras,the people.

as for me,well,there's those that can and those that can't. i'm on the CAN'T group. But in true aries style,i blame those damn fish. they wont stay still.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123