Please tell me what you think........

Please be honest.......

http://forum.simplydiscus.com//attac...nd_03_008a.jpg

thanks

alex

Default Re:2 inch fish

http://daah.info/attachments/DSCF0019.JPG

Again,

please be vocal and honest in you opinions.

thank you

alex

Real Name
    Willie

Alex;

These are not Class A fish -- mostly the eye is a little large. However, they are not culls either. With good food and water changes, you can get nice adults from these.

Willie

Hi Alex,i think they are all ok,exept for the first pic,the blue diamond close to center has dark scary eyes.they have that dead look ,know what i mean,others have slightly big eyes and not so round bodies,but if you like them ,thats what matters.You just continue to feed them and daily water changes the might grow into their eyes.Its not bad i like the second pic of that discus with yellow /golden spots on fins,almost looks like a glitter effect. Take care bro.

Registered Member

Hi Alex, Am new to forum... its been quite interesting so far. Must agree w/ Hector on the blue diamond, but I have seen fish come back a bit. Fish looks underfed/not eating. Wouldn't expect it to ever be a breeder but who knows? Where there's life there's hope, as they say. Fish on left in picture 2 looks like best of lot. What temp. you keeping them at? Good luck! Oh, a big thankyou for the vocal and honest request.. Hey Hector, hows things in Nassau county? Nightowl