ChicagoDiscus.com     Cafepress Store

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cheap starter juvies

Registered Member

Default Re:Cheap starter juvies

Hey Kim,
    I do think you should sell them for more than $50 if you can find someone closer to you.

Registered Member ReeferKimberly's Avatar

ok, i figured exactly who replied first, either through ims, email or through the board. and since brian, i do not think i will be going to carols and i want to sell them before even if i do, i guess i will sell them to michael. he has sent me two e-mails and was definately second. i made a mistake in calculating b4. so michael, u have mail.
    kimberly :-*
    btw, i will be selling some fry soon as i have a very eager pair coming about.

Registered Member

Kim,

I wished that I live closer to every buying opportunity that is presented by dedicated hobbyist!!! > But I am not! I'm in Illinois! Good luck to you, Kim.

The "local guy just starting up" that RandalB mentioned in your earlier thread was me!!! ;D ;D ;D

Thanks again, RandalB! The BT is still doing fine in its third week among the PBs that I bought earlier.

GW

Registered Member ReeferKimberly's Avatar

yeah, everyone seems to be from illinois, ohio, or new jersey, and oh yeah new york. ;D
    kimberly :-*

Registered Member

[quote author=ham helper link=board=13;threadid=9775;start=0#101815 date=1053414936]
    hello all,
    when i started with discus i had no idea what i wanted and i aquired fish to practice on. i am getting mainly interested in breeding discus and i have no desire to breed these fish as they are not the best. what i have to offer:
    1 grade B- wild blue 3 incher
    1 grade A- rsg 3 incher
    1 grade B- red turq 3 incher
    1 grade A "blueberrry" 3.5 incher (actually pretty good looking, i will post a pic below. i am just not interested in growing him up to breed but his health and shape are good)
    1 grade B+ peppered pigeon blood 4 incher (i gave him this grade b/c many do not like peppering, other than that he is pretty good)
    1 grade B+ 5 inch blue diamond

i will sell these fish at $10 a piece or all together $50. I paid more but i did not realize they were not actually worth the high prices i paid so i will not ask for more. some are worth more still, such as the blueberry, and some less even, like the red turq. but this just makes it less confusing. if anyone is interested in some fish for a nice planted tank, needs some experimental fish, or just needs more practice b4 spending $200 for one fish, this may be for you. if anyone wants me to post pics of the others, just ask i will do it ASAP.
    i live in NO. California in Roseville, near Sacramento. I do not want to ship as i feel the fish are not really expensive enough to do so and don't really know how.
    thanks!
    heres the blueberry.
    Kimberly :-*

[/quote]
    do u still got them? if yes i would like to get them from u asap i can come anytime n day thanks kim

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12