AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Thread: 135 gallon for sale!+ some discus

Registered Member

Default 135 gallon for sale!+ some discus

i live in the lansing michigan area and i am downsize my fish tank collection and have decided to sell my 135 gallon fish tank complete with stand tank glass lids and 3 2ft section of ho lighting and magnum filter along with 2 power heads. if interested email me at cieslak_jeff@hotmail.com i can send you pics of what you want to see. also i have 1 4" rosey red discus 1 31/2" marbrolo red discus and one 2" blue turquise discus and an 1 1/2" blue dimond discus all for sale email me with offers on any of above thansk jeff. i will let this go for $500 and if you ask just right might be able to work on the price a little bit must sell have no time for it and the fish are suffering for it needs to be taken to a good home.

Default Re:135 gallon for sale!+ some discus

I don't understand why members use N/A for location in their profile. What's the problem with location? He could live in Istanbul for all we know, so how does one decide to be interested??? lol, & he's not the only one to do this..... just had to vent, Dottie ;D ;D ;D

Sorry Jeff, put it behind the wrong post somehow, didn't know you had 2, there was no locale in the other one, now how'd that happen?????????? ROTFLMAO, Dottie

how much money? is it drilled? metal or wood stand? details man details.