ChicagoDiscus.com     Cafepress Store

Thread: Starter Juvies in Alberta

Default Starter Juvies in Alberta

I need to free up a little tank space, so here goes

1 - 3" Marlboro red (bought at xmas from lfs @ 1.5&quot
    1 - 3" Green PB (same time and size as the marlboro)
    1 - 2 3/4" Red Turk (Bought from lfs about 4 weeks ago)

Ive also got a 2" blue ss, he hasnt shown any obvious signs of desease but hasnt come around like the red turk i bought him with. Eats and is active but very dark eyes. both fish were quarantined for 4 weeks before being introduced to the others.

All would be considered culls, and i didnt know any better when i bought the original two, the later two were a cheap grab. The marlboro is very pointed, the pb is a bit of a football, and the turk has slightly deformed hard dorsal fins.

I learned alot with these kids, but now need the space for bigger things. Asking $40 for all 3, or all 4 if you want the little snakeskin as well. Just want them to go to a good home. Gotta come and get them in Edmonton.

Josh @ 780-953-5311, no calls before about 11am mountain time, ive been working nights and unless you want the groggy cranky version of me, call later ;D

Thanks All

BTW, thanks to all of simply for the help and great people around here. Couldnt have done it without ya.

Default Re:Starter Juvies in Alberta

Hey, Josh! If no one wants them and you need to get rid of them, I can take them. I have room in my 90G planted tank for another 4 discus. Its alright if they are runts because all have in the planted tank right now are 2 culls anyways. I dont want to put my nice discus in yet!

Default Re:Starter Juvies in Alberta

Hey Ron

Good, i know they're going to a good home ;D

Im leaving for Prince George first thing in the morning, drop me an email or give me a call and we'll arrange something, ill be back in the city Monday night. I need them out before Cary's get here so i can get both 75's ready. Tuesday or wednesday maybe?

Thanks