AquaticSuppliers.com     Cafepress Store

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: MAY MEMBER SPOTLIGHT - JEFF DOTY

Registered Member

Default Re:MAY MEMBER SPOTLIGHT - JEFF DOTY

Hey Jeff, Glad to see you are getting your dues. Haven't been around for a long time me and Karin are so into horses now that we don't have much time to be on the computer. :'( :'( :'( The discus we got from you when we came down to Oregon are HUGE and everyone made it. 8) Well I hope everyone is cool and maybe myself and Karin can try to make some time to talk to you all. Take care Harry & Karin P.S. April the Discus we got when we came up to see you are great to.

Registered Member

Jeff,
    Congratulations on being selected Simplys Mays spotlighted Member. Great interview and its great learning more about you all of the time....Your picture of the 3 pairs is one of my all time favorites and I enjoy seeing it again. I forgot about that Heckel pair...any action yet???
    I feel like one of the lucky ones to have gotten to know Jeff over the last year and have had a few great phone conversations with him. Jeff really knows his discus and is a great source of information. Al and Ryan are also very lucky to have you as one of their Moderators on their Cichlid Forum!

Again Congratulations!

Your friend,
    Tad

WOW what a great job you guys do on these!!

Jeff as usual you have all the great answers, It was a great read and a honor being mentioned in your replies!!

Chad ;D ;D

SimplyDiscus Sponsor and University Discus_KC's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jack

Jeff,

Great spotlight and great fish. But I wouldn't expect anything less from you !!!!

John, thanks again !!! Every month, you give us a spotlight fix !!!!!!!

Jack

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123