ChicagoDiscus.com     Golden State Discus

Thread: Aquarium Plants Kasselmann, Christel $62

Default Aquarium Plants Kasselmann, Christel $62

Aquarium Plants Kasselmann, Christel $62

Ok Here is a great deal,
    I am trying to get a group order on the kasselman book
    Retail 93.50

if i recieve less than 10 orders it will come to$80 per book including shipping
    [glow=blue,2,300]Ifover 10 books are ordered 40% of retail [/glow] = [glow=blue,2,300]62 for the book.
    [/glow]
    I make nothing on this deal but i want to order in bulk so i save on my own copy as well.
    Here is the clip about what it isall about

Translated from the popular 1999 revised German edition, this text describes the temperature, water, fertilizer, and light needs of more than 300 aquarium plants. Artificial lighting - lamp types, color temperatures, and mounting - is discussed in detail and the author provides advice on choosing the right plants for an aquarium. Ecological factors, flower biology and morphology, and reproduction methods receive detailed coverage. The book contains 525 color photographs with nearly all plants depicted with fully developed submerged foliage. Many of the photographs of rare plants were published for the first time in the German edition. Botanists as well as professional and amateur aquarium keepers will find this book indispensable.
    Translated from the popular 1999 revised German edition, this text describes the temperature, water, fertilizer, and light needs of more than 300 aquarium plants. Artificial lighting - lamp types, color temperatures, and mounting - is discussed in detail and the author provides advice on choosing the right plants for an aquarium. Ecological factors, flower biology and morphology, and reproduction methods receive detailed coverage. The book contains 525 color photographs with nearly all plants depicted with fully developed submerged foliage. Many of the photographs of rare plants were published for the first time in the German edition. Botanists as well as professional and amateur aquarium keepers will find this book indispensable.
    Currently on backorder order your reserved copy now. Limited amount being ordered 1st come 1st served

Editorial Reviews
    From Book News, Inc.
    A guide to aquatic and marsh plants that can be grown in aquariums by hobbyists and botanists. Alphabetically arranged by scientific name, the 300-plus entries list synonyms, etymology, geographical distribution, characteristics for plant identification, cultivation recommendations, and natural ecology. The book begins with a chapter on the importance of ecological factors in the cultivation of aquarium plants. The color photographs are abundant. Originally published in German as Aquarienpflanzen by Eugen Ulmer in 1995. The author edits a German aquarium plant magazine.Book News, Inc.®, Portland, OR

Registered Member

Default Re:Aquarium Plants Kasselmann, Christel $62

Is there a shipping fee on top? What do you think that will be if so?

-Andrew

if there is any extra cost it will not be more than 5 it depends on shipping cost to you and shipping to me from the publisher. I am not trying to make any profit @ all. I already have 2 orders

Registered Member

You may get some more bites in the biotope section of this forum:
    http://forum.simplydiscus.com//index.php?board=7