AquaticSuppliers.com     Cafepress Store

Thread: Books-Wild Caught Discus

Registered Member

Default Books-Wild Caught Discus

I have 4 hard cover books by Bernd Degen for sale for $22.00 each plus shipping of your choice. 2 of them have a nick on the front cover that I will sell for $20.00 ea Here is a short review of the book. As beautiful as many Discus fishes of established strains are, wild caught Discus are still very much in demand-partly because of their vibrant beauty, combining as it does the kaleidoscopic range of their beautiful colors with the crisp intensity of their body markings and striations, partly because of the extra challenge they offer and partly because they are as author Bernd Degen here points out. The Real Kings of Amazonia. Wild caught Discus, in fact are now at the peak of their popularity. Therefore it makes very good sense for hobbist, even long time Discus Fanciers whose experience with the fishes of the genius Symphysodon has been limited to captive breed individuals, to learn as much as possible about the care and breeding of Wild Caught specimens of their own. This book is the perfect vehicle to provide all the information needed for hobbyist to care for and breed wild caught Discus fishes of all varities. Many large full color photos show the fish at their true to life best make and identification of the various subspecices and varities easy, while the text provides an interesting and very valuable discussion of every pratical consideration involved in Discus selection and care_including the immensely important topics of filtration, the correct water, and acclimation of newly imported fish.

Registered Member

Default Re:Books-Wild Caught Discus

I'd be interested in getting one. you can contact me at vedici@yahoo.com.

Thanks.
    Oleg.

George,
    There is a IM in your box
    Alberto

Registered Member

There are only a couple of them left and one still with the nick on the cover.
    George

Registered Member

^

Registered Member

George,

You got mail! ;D